Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Can’t even remember who you repped

Dany?

d02886ee86a9630013edeeab0d0ffd64.gif

Daenerys Stormborn of the House Targaryen, First of Her Name, the Unburnt, Queen of the Andals and the First Men, Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea, Breaker of Chains, Mother of Dragons, Dimepiece, and Sexiest MF in the seven kingdoms :noah:

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
Not gonna bump the ASOIF thread but it is insane that we have go through a pandemic were people spent months locked in their homes, and now a writers strike meaning GRRM can't work on any of his many TV and movie projects, and yet no word on Winds and with NFL season starting we can forget about any more progress for the next couple of months, smh.

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
Idk if this is the unofficial rewatch thread, but im on S3 and man I still feel like so much of the Stark storyline was forced compared to the Lannister storyline. shyt even the Greyjoy stuff was more naturally flowing plotwise to me imo.

I'm in the middle with the Targ stuff cause that's basically like a whole other show happening within the show (which is part of what makes this show a fun watch).

Maybe it's because the Lannisters are probably the more realistic depiction of how them medieval people were moving back then. The only downside of Lannister plot movement is the "My faimly rich, do what I say" shyt that Tyrion was pulling off early in the show".

Compared to Stark tho, where somehow Sansa stays alive and not physically abused by Joff in KL. Arya and Bran going on video game adventures with no fighting skills (pre-Dark Brotherhood Arya). Robb turning into the John Cena of medieval warfare outta nowhere. And Snow just breaking all kinds of rules and successfully navigating the NW and the wildlings like LeBron going from CLE to MIA and back to CLE again.

Cliffs: StarkSet Lawst

Last edited: