HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Funny this should be bumped. I’ve been running back this show this past week.

Say what we will about the ending, still the most entertaining show in history of TV. Even the later seasons. Battle of the b*stards was a damn classic. Two epic stories in the North and Marin I’m one single episode.
GOAT episode of any tv show…ever

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps
getting through these later seasons again has been rough

it's like every character drank 2 gallons of retard juice.

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY
Rewatching this on episode 4. Ned was a fukking great character.:mjcry: Dude had little finger yoked up outside his whorehose “you’re a funny man a very funny man”:demonic: the way he looked at the dude asking him to change before the small council meeting.:childplease: I’m still shocked how they butcher Tyrion in the later seasons.:dead:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Rewatching this on episode 4. Ned was a fukking great character.:mjcry: Dude had little finger yoked up outside his whorehose “you’re a funny man a very funny man”:demonic: the way he looked at the dude asking him to change before the small council meeting.:childplease: I’m still shocked how they butcher Tyrion in the later seasons.:dead:

I thought Tyrion was good up until Season 7. But thats really when the whole thing fell apart

waynep

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Funny this should be bumped. I’ve been running back this show this past week.

Say what we will about the ending, still the most entertaining show in history of TV. Even the later seasons. Battle of the b*stards was a damn classic. Two epic stories in the North and Marin I’m one single episode.
I agree.. The last 2 seasons were clearly rushed but still entertaining for me nonetheless. I still enjoyed it. Just rewatched it like a month ago.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Don't really get the hate in regards to Sansa in the later seasons. She was right about Battle of the b*stards and saved the day, killed Ramsey, didn't let LittleFinger play his games between her and Arya, and killed him too, and she was right about Daenerys. :yeshrug:

Guess y'all would have preferred she stayed a little bird.