daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
I guess. I just think rescuing his "kidnapped" sister is a little more than just ironing out loose ends or that it could be a peacekeeping mission.
you making my head hurt

yes, he was looking for his sister, but he didn't come to the Tower of Joy looking for a fight, you said yourself he believed Rhaeger kidnapped his sister, the war was over, it was the first statement that came out his mouth as soon as he met the Kingguard. So why these fukkheads wanna fight with both the king and the prince being dead without an explanation. They was down there to tie up loose ends in addition to finding his sister, the swords were mostly ceremonial. But Dayne wanted the smoke and they gave it to him

peace·keep·ing
Dictionary result for peacekeeping
/ˈpēsˌkēpiNG/
noun
noun: peacekeeping; noun: peace-keeping
the active maintenance of a truce between nations or communities, especially by an international military force.
"

they killed them niccas and kept the peace, there was no rebellion in Dorne, so they did their job

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
you making my head hurt

yes, he was looking for his sister, but he didn't come to the Tower of Joy looking for a fight, you said yourself he believed Rhaeger kidnapped his sister, the war was over, it was the first statement that came out his mouth as soon as he met the Kingguard. So why these fukkheads wanna fight with both the king and the prince being dead without an explanation. They was down there to tie up loose ends in addition to finding his sister, the swords were mostly ceremonial. But Dayne wanted the smoke and they gave it to him

peace·keep·ing
/ˈpēsˌkēpiNG/
noun
the active maintenance of a truce between nations or communities, especially by an international military force.
"

they killed them niccas and kept the peace, there was no rebellion in Dorne, so they did their job
Ok, this is getting silly. You got it.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
you making my head hurt

peace·keep·ing
/ˈpēsˌkēpiNG/
noun
"

:gucci:

They swore fealty to Rhaegar..they weren't supposed to give her and his baby up so they fought to the death.

Daps
Plus, His Mother gave up Jaime Lannister for nothing.

In the midst of my rewatch, and this is still boggling my mind. Why would Cat be so willing to step out on faith to trust Littlefinger (who just betrayed her husband) and the conniving untrustworthy Lannisters?:mindblown:

I get the mother's love angle, but she had no reason to be so sure they'd honor the agreement. Yet the situation did present the opportunity for them to SHOW their intent to honor the agreement. The Lannisters held two of her daughters (or so the Starks believed), she held just Jamie. Why wouldn't she demand they return Arya, and she'd Jamie, then they return Sansa?

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
In the midst of my rewatch, and this is still boggling my mind. Why would Cat be so willing to step out on faith to trust Littlefinger (who just betrayed her husband) and the conniving untrustworthy Lannisters?:mindblown:

I get the mother's love angle, but she had no reason to be so sure they'd honor the agreement. Yet the situation did present the opportunity for them to SHOW their intent to honor the agreement. The Lannisters held two of her daughters (or so the Starks believed), she held just Jamie. Why wouldn't she demand they return Arya, and she'd Jamie, then they return Sansa?
Cat was an idiot :manny:

Plus she couldn't love a motherless baby :sas2:

#starkset always playing go fish while the rest of us playing chess :win:

Duke_Droese

All Star
Daps
things would have panned out different if ned stark learned to slap a hoe.

cat pretty much turned everything she touched to shyt.

poor rickon :to: he got thrown in the bushes at 6 years old, and then his rough life ended with ramsey. be mothers to your children starkettes.