Official Georgia Senate Run-Off Thread: Warnock BEATS Loeffler! Ossoff BEATS Perdue!

WHAT WILL BE THE RESULT?

• Total voters

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
:mjtf:. The runoff is in Georgia, sir.

Please pay attention.
i think the point is, manchin is even beyond a centrist, he's his own beast. no one in any other state is going to be swayed or dissuaded by him given the state he reps and how far gone he is, he only moves WV politics for which there isn't a progressive base to depress

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
See, this is the shyt I'm talking about.

Why would they expect progressive voters to turn out when these :trash: ass centrists are already admitting they won't do shyt? :camby:

Bruh, let Manchin talk his shyt. That's what you have to do to get elected in WV. He voted with the republicans when it doesn't matter but he comes through on shyt democrats actually want. If the democrats actually want to control the Senate they need more Manchin's not less. AOC ain't winning shyt in WV.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
i think the point is, manchin is even beyond a centrist, he's his own beast. no one in any other state is going to be swayed or dissuaded by him given the state he reps and how far gone he is, he only moves WV politics for which there isn't a progressive base to depress
Yeah lets be reality. The general electorate in GA doesn’t know who he is and the political junkies aren’t letting him sway their intentions.