Official Georgia Senate Run-Off Thread: Warnock BEATS Loeffler! Ossoff BEATS Perdue!

WHAT WILL BE THE RESULT?

• Total voters

intra vires

Glory to Michigan
Daps
Reppin
The Catholepistemiad
doubt it, one thing i salute fox news for is thei heavy focus on senate, state legislature, and the courts. the left leaning channels are talking presidential ballots to death. rethugs are focused on winning what they can to stop "the radical left"

that said, should i donate to the candidates or are their grassroots orgs that need the money to mobilize voters? if so, who?
I'd recommend giving to New Georgia Project and/or Fair Fight Action, which were both founded by Stacey Abrams (2013 and 2018 respectively).

Most are going to give to the candidates because that's people's natural inclination. I'd say giving to orgs makes more sense for long-term strategy. Either is fine in the short-term though.

i think the point is, manchin is even beyond a centrist, he's his own beast. no one in any other state is going to be swayed or dissuaded by him given the state he reps and how far gone he is, he only moves WV politics for which there isn't a progressive base to depress

Manchin is the Democratic Party's Susan Collins: highly performative but never votes against the party's interests when it matters. Recall that he fully supported impeachment even though there was no tangible benefit for him doing so. His vote for the drunkard is the same as Collins' vote against the handmaiden. They were getting confirmed regardless, so why not score cheap points with your constituents? Given Manchin was reelected in 2018 and how Collins benefitted from the ticket-splitting in Maine during this election, I'd say it's an effective strategy.

Last edited:

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
For y'all coli posters who live in GA, how's the atmosphere down there? Do voters out there know what's at stake here? Im talking about first time voters and those people who just voted to get Trump out.

:patrice:
I wish I could give a definite answer. Family and close friends are aware since some of us, including me, constantly keep them posted and stress the importance of these twin runoffs. I have a coworker I’m cool with that didn’t know until I texted her about them. Wish I knew the atmosphere out here, but I’m WFH and try not to avoid going out as much as possible. Some old friends and coworkers on my social media are aware as well. I’m gonna sign up to phone bank and hopefully get a better idea.

We really need Dems to use these next two months to really put it out there how important these runoffs truly are. Push the fact that this is just as important as the presidential election. We have the numbers to win this. :smugbiden:

Last edited:

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Let the whole world know i rep Zone 4
For y'all coli posters who live in GA, how's the atmosphere down there? Do voters out there know what's at stake here? Im talking about first time voters and those people who just voted to get Trump out.

:patrice:

The circles that I’m in get it and understand the importance of getting back out there. But we need more radio ads, more commercial ads, more texts/emails/calls. That shyt is annoying but it keeps the awareness up and it’s hasn’t really ramped up yet