Official Godfrey Comedian (In Godfrey We Trust Podcast)

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
Your stance on Godfrey's "militantism" seems a little bit contrived... I followed the podcast since the beginning, as well as his interventions on Lord Jamar's show. When speaking of separation, he always said that what he wanted was for Black people to be able to have their own structures ala Black Wall Street.

When you criticize him for not having land in Nigeria while being Nigerian... What percentage of the 200 millions of Nigerians has land today? Did you know that land is state property in Nigerian's urban area, with some rural lands based on lineage? Why is him not having land there even a criticism?

Godfrey is an American comic that was brought up in Chicago and New York, telling American jokes to an American audience. I fail to see how his investments in Africa are relevant to what he says about racism in America. I don't see how him not having a solution to racism is an issue neither.

Nice initiative on creating the thread though.

Cape Town JHB

All Star
Daps
Your stance on Godfrey's "militantism" seems a little bit contrived... I followed the podcast since the beginning, as well as his interventions on Lord Jamar's show. When speaking of separation, he always said that what he wanted was for Black people to be able to have their own structures ala Black Wall Street.

When you criticize him for not having land in Nigeria while being Nigerian... What percentage of the 200 millions of Nigerians has land today? Did you know that land is state property in Nigerian's urban area, with some rural lands based on lineage? Why is him not having land there even a criticism?

Godfrey is an American comic that was brought up in Chicago and New York, telling American jokes to an American audience. I fail to see how his investments in Africa are relevant to what he says about racism in America. I don't see how him not having a solution to racism is an issue neither.

Nice initiative on creating the thread though.
Most pro blacks fall into the MILITANT INTERGRATIONIST category.
Including militants right here in Africa..

I've broke down the Militant Intergrationist many a times. We can discuss it as a concept privately or in another thread. But I stand by what I said, Godfrey is a Militant Intergrationist, i encourage any black person I speak with to get familiar with the works of Dr Amos N Wilson.. So you at least know where I'm at ideologically

Cape Town JHB

All Star
Daps
Dude the best looking dude over 50 i've ever seen.

Hope i age like that.

PAWZ SHUN:dame::dame::dame:

But seriously, I get what you mean. Godfrey don't really look a day over 30..

As a fitness and health nut myself I must say that to look like that, or even stand a chance you have to almost be OCD levels of dedication, you need a tried and tested SYSTEM.
Godfrey sets an alarm on his phone to remind him to take supplements, he consumes all kinds of natural herbs and uses many mainstream and alternative medicines and supplements, he's also been a lifetime athlete/gym rat... On top of all that hard work and discipline, he's also got natural pure West African/Nigerian genes.

I myself work extremely hard, 2-3 hour fill body exercise, with minimum 7km cardio, 6/7 days , on top of being genetically gifted.

As you get older, you will NOT be able to fall back on your great genes...thats when your clean diet and natural herbs and training etc will help you out tremendously... Good hair dye, great skin care routine (coconut oil, Shea butter etc) and you can really stay looking very very young/healthy.

Most people will not have the dietary discipline though.
Godfrey's anti aging, is a result of great genes and WHOLE lot of work.

I think Dante has good genes, but he allowed himself to get fat and not change his diet starting around 2006/7...he was always big and muscular, then when he got close to 40, he stayed eating the same crap, drinking and couldn't burn that off anymore.

Dante's face doesn't necessarily look like he's in his mid 50s, but his dad bod been gone.

Edit : my own father had great genes, but he started getting a stomach around 30 plus or so (I'm 28), and continued eating crap and not exercising (he was 21 when he had me), he's looked like a middle aged man since his mid 30s as a result... Whereas I still pass for 23 even though I'll be 29 in September, that's mostly diet and gym, not genes, I got at least 10 visible Grey hairs :russ::flabbynsick:

But by my side, and I keep a fade so it doesn't matter. Hairline is starting to go too slightly, but my barber is surgical with the clippers :ohlawd:

Bottom line is gym, diet(clean electric foods) and natural herbs, for years and years... If you're blessed with extra melanin (dark skin) and tall, that's pretty much a cheat code :sadbron:

I'm just regular brown and tall by South African standards :obama:

Last edited:

Cape Town JHB

All Star
Daps

They did not address Simp Gate:lolbron:

this week's episode was it a bland...

It got real melancholic and introspective when they started discussing death, and Ardie's son who died and Godfrey's decseased parents :mjcry:

Dante is NEEDED... But more importantly (this was the fall of Corey Holcomb's show), they need structured, pre planned topics/segments. (current events, fan questions, reading previous comments or whatever)... Just a structure to reinvigorate the energy when Godfrey can not freestyle or his energy is down.

Godfrey was about to talk about blacks and native Americans inventing ice Hockey in Canada for the 12th time :francis:

Cape Town JHB

All Star
Daps

Midweek show.
Cool Hollywood and life stories.
Ardie and Godfrey have a great dynamic together.

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds

Midweek show.
Cool Hollywood and life stories.
Ardie and Godfrey have a great dynamic together.

Cool episode BUT the first 3 minutes explain why this podcast will never pop like it should and thats because hes working for a lowkey racist organization. Smh. :snoop:

Talking about ppl been complaing to him about other shows on Gas Digital making racist/racial jokes. And all Godfrey has to say is well "its comdey, I make jokes about white people too :manny:"

Nah breh its not the same :camby:

Its no surprise why he'll never catch 5150 or 85 South in views/hits/popularity. Its because they are independent and BLACK owned. shyt even Kraig Facts show is up there with him in views and his shyt still new and figuring itself out.

Also Gas Digital be hurting IGWT by removing old episodes after they are 20 eps old. Then Godfrey gets on there and berate the audience to subscribe to Gas Digital with all their trash ass content :russ:
Godfrey really the only popping thing on there IMO.

All the other shows are free to the masses and get real love from the people. They mainly eat off direct donations and merch.

Cape Town JHB

All Star
Daps
Cool episode BUT the first 3 minutes explain why this podcast will never pop like it should and thats because hes working for a lowkey racist organization. Smh. :snoop:

Talking about ppl been complaing to him about other shows on Gas Digital making racist/racial jokes. And all Godfrey has to say is well "its comdey, I make jokes about white people too :manny:"

Nah breh its not the same :camby:

Its no surprise why he'll never catch 5150 or 85 South in views/hits/popularity. Its because they are independent and BLACK owned. shyt even Kraig Facts show is up there with him in views and his shyt still new and figuring itself out.

Also Gas Digital be hurting IGWT by removing old episodes after they are 20 eps old. Then Godfrey gets on there and berate the audience to subscribe to Gas Digital with all their trash ass content :russ:
Godfrey really the only popping thing on there IMO.

All the other shows are free to the masses and get real love from the people. They mainly eat off direct donations and merch.

Bruh THAT is always my gripe with Godfrey and ALL these black men of today... We're suckers, we own nothing and don't wanna build nothing...splaining away racism like a clown.

I said in my very FIRST post that Godfrey is a MILITANT INTERGRATIONAILIST... Talk all that black shyt and go and work for an obscure racist network where they shyt on black people everyday, ALL day.

I'm very familiar with the pseudo cracker spickk Luis J Gomez and his "crew".

Again Godfrey, Ardie, Dante, Corey Holcomb etc etc and ALL their friends and connections (and headline comic money) could EASILY form their own network similar to Gas Digital or Bill Burr's All Things Comedy Network...

All these cats have no real understanding of OWNERSHIP /POWER.
Corey Holcomb has very low regard of black people/his fans... He has wasted his prime comedy years (early 40s to mid 50s) with THE WORST SOUND AND VIDEO QUALITY on any mega popular black podcast.

Now if Corey was on the "Tribe Afrique Network" or "ADOS UNITED NETWORK" or whatever they wanna call it, he'd get pointers from other comics, they'd hold each other accountable, they'd all have ONE centralized online store for merchandise, they'd all use the same studio(be it studio 1, 2 or 3) all in one location etc

Running an online network requires very little administrators, most Important thing is production quality, competent producer and a great anchor for the show (topics, current events, inviting guests that will compliment set comic etc)

But again this requires VISION.. It requires an innate understanding that no matter what, whites see you as an African and you'll never be accepted in Europe, America, Australia, Brazil etc.. But if you're still attached to the delicious spoils of the American WHITE Empire, then you're forever gonna be trying to get a Hollywood "lick" instead of BUILDING your own HIGH QUALITY shyt.

This is why I recommend the books and YouTube lectures of the smartest Black Man I've ever come across, Dr Amos N Wilson. If you don't understand the denies of racial power, you'll forever be moving like the Godfrey types... Brilliant, bordering on genius, working for a bunch of mediocre racist crackers and spickks.

Cape Town JHB

All Star
Daps

Funniest episode in a long time. :mjlol:

Energy was crazy. :wow:

Andre's birthday.

Edit 1: Around 22min mark Godfrey is trying to subtly tell a low ranking editor on Jerry Seinfeld's comedians in cars/Netflix show to put in a good word to get him on the show.

I really think Godfrey is a bit clueless at understanding power dynamics and how people with resources move and operate.

Power moves from top to bottom, water does NOT flow up steam. If Godfrey does indeed have a relationship/friendship with Jerry (like he claims he does), he would've been called by Jerry and been on the show ages ago.

He seems to misunderstand industry peers being cordial and nice as genuine friendship.
Seinfeld, Adam Sandler, Larry David etc are all rich Jewish crackers who always ALWAYS hire the same people and feed their own crews (Wanda Sykes, JB Smoove etc)... Godfrey is not really IN with any of these people, but he seems to think they're friends still.

Just my take.
I can be wrong

Last edited: