[Official] Google 10/04/17 Launch Event Thread UPDATE: DISAPPOINTMENT

detach

Banned
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
OHIO
The phone looks nice but removing the headphone jack for no reason is maddening. I don't think I could rock with that personally

Don't it come with the headphone jack adapter? Just leave it attached to your corded headphones. Problem solved.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
That Apple fanboy is bytching on another level in that review..the iPhone 8 plus definitely lost the camera test vs the Pixel 2. I don't know what the fukk he's talking about.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I decided to return it. It's a great phone but I still have issues with Android Oreo. I'm switching to iOS and the iPhone. I'm becoming a :flabbynsick:consumer and want everything to be simple from now on. It was a good run.

:dwillhuh: you had the phone for less than 24 hours

Typical Knicks Fan

F-ing Knicks.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York
:dwillhuh: you had the phone for less than 24 hours
Yup. I had doubts going into it and wanted to see if I should keep it or not. Great phone but Android is no longer for me. I thought the new pixel launcher would help my experience but it didn't. The phone is on its way back to Google as we speak.

Typical Knicks Fan

F-ing Knicks.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York
ip82tl.jpg

Last edited:

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Yup. I had doubts going into it and wanted to see if I should keep it or not. Great phone but Android is no longer for me. I thought the new pixel launcher would help my experience but it didn't. The phone is on its way back to Google as we speak.

I feel you, the reviews are going back and forth.

Droid Life says the screen isn't that bad, THEVERGE murdered it, said the screen is terrible, AndroidCentral will Cape for it.

It's all over the place but I guess. I think about the iphone but....

IPhone...you can't even download music..lol

This right here, Iphones are decent but so severly limited I get frustrated within a month of owning it, can't do shyt.

No sd, no file system...

I got a new job and they didn't have a printer so I had to download the pdf to my phone, sign and email to them, if I had Iphone:francis:

Typical Knicks Fan

F-ing Knicks.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York
I feel you, the reviews are going back and forth.

Droid Life says the screen isn't that bad, THEVERGE murdered it, said the screen is terrible, AndroidCentral will Cape for it.

It's all over the place but I guess. I think about the iphone but....

This right here, Iphones are decent but so severly limited I get frustrated within a month of owning it, can't do shyt.

No sd, no file system...

I got a new job and they didn't have a printer so I had to download the pdf to my phone, sign and email to them, if I had Iphone:francis:

The limitations are worrying but I use my phone differently than I did a few years ago. The apps I use for work is better on iOS. My home security and mesh networking apps have more features on the iPhone than my Android phone. The :flabbynsick: I get the less I care about an open operating system and just want something that works. I'm not bashing Android but for me iOS is better right now.

:ufdup: to that nikka who thought I was telling DuckTales about a phone.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
What's up with all these Washed Out screen reports? Lot of anger over that during some reviews..comparisons and just feedback.