DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
So I had to google it... Paula in real life in Penthouse didn't look bad
5135KeVV28L._AC_.jpg
paula-jones-whose-charges-of-sexual-harassment-led-to-the-impeachment-picture-id51040008
:ehh:

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Paula got played by EVERYONE and got left with nothing :ld: all of this because she wanted a damn apology :snoop: she should have just took the money

yea Paula got it the worse out of everybody...even Monica got a comeup off the situation and fukk Linda Tripp, don't feel bad for her at all

but Paula got used and manipulated by everybody until the only thing left to do was sell her body

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: Great season, I'll give my overall summary of how I felt about this season and the real life scandal after I sleep on it processing the entire thing but I'm glad I'm knowledgeable of the subject now

Last edited:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:mjlol: @Rell Lauren Watching the season finale right now & in 1 of the scenes George Conway tells Ann Coulter that Laura Ingraham is currently dating Lindsay Graham.

:russ: @DaylitoJames Did Laura Ingraham & Lindsay Graham really date IRL back in '98 or is this just the writers making a tounge-in-cheek joke? I didn't even know Lindsay Graham was in congress/senate back in the 90's.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
:mjlol: @Rell Lauren Watching the season finale right now & in 1 of the scenes George Conway tells Ann Coulter that Laura Ingraham is currently dating Lindsay Graham.

:russ: @DaylitoJames Did Laura Ingraham & Lindsay Graham really date IRL back in '98 or is this just the writers making a tounge-in-cheek joke? I didn't even know Lindsay Graham was in congress/senate back in the 90's.
I'm the wrong person to ask...that being said I believe they did
EZx2ErwU4AA7Hvr.jpg