Official Impeachment: American Crime Story Thread

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Man I’m not sure how much of this was fiction and how much was facts but DAMN it brought an intriguing idea of what was going on behind the scenes.

back then….. I wasn’t really too much paying attention to all this shyt and didn’t give a fukk.

my stance was “so he got a blow job, big deal”

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Finally, I just started watching The Impeachment, on episode 2. I always wanted to watch this show but don't know why I took so long.

:russ: at Bill was :shaq: at Monica at the ending of episode 1.

I thought Monica was the one who told the whole world about her and President Bill like she wants some clout and attention. I thought she was a thot but she was actually fell in love with Bill. So Linda was the one who told everything, snitching, wants attention. Dumb ass Monica couldn't keep her mouth shut but she was young and dumb.

Last edited:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought y'all joke about "Jonah Hill sister" but didn't know that she's actually Jonah Hill's sister. No wonder she looks like her brother.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Finally, I just started watching The Impeachment, on episode 2. I always wanted to watch this show but don't know why I took so long.

:russ: at Bill was :shaq: at Monica at the ending of episode 1.

I thought Monica was the one who told the whole world about her and President Bill like she wants some clout and attention. I thought she was a thot but she was actually fell in love with Bill. So Linda was the one who told everything, stitching, wants attention. Dumb ass Monica couldn't keep her mouth shut but she was young and dumb.
Welcome to the fukkery:mjgrin:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sarah Paulson killed her role in The People vs. OJ Simpson and killed in this role in Impeachment. :wow: She's a good damn actress.