Official Indianapolis Colts Thread

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Only thing I don’t like about this are the unnecessary, bridge-burning side-notes by the owner. Don’t see what’s so damn hard about letting the GM do his job quietly.

I somewhat agree with what he’s saying too. At the end of the day - this is a business and the show will go on, but there’s a whole other side to tonight’s quote that just comes across as nasty and alienating to our players and that stuff isn’t a good look overall. Franchise was already suffering ridicule after the way they handled Manning and Luck’s exits, and this is only looking like more debris to the fire.

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
-Trade up to draft an RB at #41 who already had a ton of carries.
-Have him lead the league in yards, touches, and touches.
-Watch RBs around the league get treated like :flabbynsick: by the time they are 27/28, he turns 25 this season.
-Be surprised when he wants to get paid now.

None of this is surprising. Taylor's contract was always going to be a tricky situation.
I don't think it's worth giving RBs massive contracts, but why even invest in the first place if we don't truly value the position?
Isn't this what Indy was wishing for when they picked him? A top RB?

I don't even blame Taylor, Indy was probably planning on putting 200+ more carries on him this year.

Seems like a pattern here, good draft picks that turn into great players (who want big contracts)...but not at high impact positions.
Nelson: highest paid guard (at the time)
Leonard: highest paid lb (at the time)

Last edited:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Dont even think it. Dont even wish it. Dont even dream it nicca :ufdup:
With the way this pass defense is lookin’…I don’t think I need to wish for it, lol.

Rookie quarterback, unproven WR room, and an offensive line that came off a dreadful year. This team gon either be bad BAD or respectable BAD.

Last edited:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
There’s a trend of disastrous shyt happening to the franchise whenever Irsay decides to run his mouth. Hope the karma gods can spare fans this go-round.