Official Indianapolis Colts Thread

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
AR looking good so far. Didn’t get to the game until late 1st quarter but he’s been avoiding sacks and making good passes. Downs dropped a pass right to him.
He reminds me of Cam in a more pro-offense. He’s quickly getting the game unlike that busterooni Trey Lance. @Bryan Danielson

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Damn, I was expecting this thread to have at least a little bit of life. Win or lose tonight, we landed the real deal with Steichen. Hopefully Ant can bounce back next season because I want to see what these two can do.

Gus Bradley though…:camby:Would not shock me if this man was still on the Jags’ payroll judging by the poor game-planning. Soft coverage and tackling for what feels like is every week. If Stroud can’t feast on that defense then they damn sure don’t deserve the playoffs. :dead:

I thought this team would be dogshyt at the beginning of the year. I’ll gladly eat crow there. I will not eat crow though when it comes to Shaq Leonard. Most folks could tell the man was washed before the season started and now he’s fading away over in Philly. I wish him well.

Selena

Pro
Daps
Well.....
Who we looking at in the draft, brehs? :sas2:

And I guess I'm the only Colts fan not feeling Shane and hasn't been this entire season. Maybe I'll feel differently in his 2nd year as HC next season.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Well.....

And I guess I'm the only Colts fan not feeling Shane and hasn't been this entire season. Maybe I'll feel differently in his 2nd year as HC next season.
Is it possible to draft a new GM? :pachaha:

Ballard is one of the last pieces remaining from the Luck era and I feel like dude is low-key waving that excuse around, still, to justify keeping his position. 7 years as GM with only two playoff appearances and one victory to show for it. 0 division wins. Meanwhile, every other team in the division have won it twice.

Like, it’s hard for me to even get excited on which prospects to draft given who will have the main hand in on those decisions.

What don’t you like about Steichen though? Curious. He was overcomplicating things tonight, but he has this team fighting for the most part. We have issues with consistency though and I hope they can fix that come next season.

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
Well.....

DEFENSE DEFENSE DEFENSE

Even if we managed to beat Houston our defense is Swiss cheese for good offenses, shyt Miami would hang 70 on us too lol

Last edited:

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
-Let Minshew walk. We don't need a strong backup. I'd rather have a backup whose game is similar to Richardson.
-Would love to get rid of Ballard but he does just enough to escape real heat.
-I could also do without Gus Bradley but I feel he'll escape real criticism. And to be fair, he went from "Legion of Boom" to "Legion of random DBs no one has heard of before."

We were really robbed of an AR development year (good or bad) and had to trade it for another 9-8-ish season with a mid vet QB.