Official Indies and small release thread

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Since there isn't a thread for this and I usually end up posting Indie games in the Arcade Random Thoughts thread I figured I'd go ahead and make one.

I'm pretty big on Indie's and smaller release games. I feel like the gameplay with these type of titles either reminds me of older 90's and 16bit games or offers something new that bigger AA and AAA titles can't really afford to experiment with.

I'll start off with a few Gems

(On gamepass)

(On Gamepass)

(On Gamepass)

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I heard Flynn was pretty meh.

Fuga is an excellent little Japanese SRPG, if you like that genre.

Unsighted is like 2D Zelda, but it has much better combat, traversal and level/world design. My GOTY.

Have Lodoss on my to play list.

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
Is this thread only for upcoming releases or just any indie/underground release we want to talk about?
I've been playing Return of the Obra Dinn. It's like a mix of a VN and puzzle game. Originally released in 2019 though. I'd speak more on it but it's one of those things you need to go into blindly. It's good though, and I copped it on Switch , something I rarely do.
Return_of_the_Obra_Dinn_logo-title.jpg

I know I'm going to eventually get Chrous. Waiting on a discount but I might buckle. That shyt looks nice. A competently made HD star fox???

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Is this thread only for upcoming releases or just any indie/underground release we want to talk about?
I've been playing Return of the Obra Dinn. It's like a mix of a VN and puzzle game. Originally released in 2019 though. I'd speak more on it but it's one of those things you need to go into blindly. It's good though, and I copped it on Switch , something I rarely do.
Return_of_the_Obra_Dinn_logo-title.jpg

I know I'm going to eventually get Chrous. Waiting on a discount but I might buckle. That shyt looks nice. A competently made HD star fox???

Any old indies, I'm sure I'm not the only one that's missed a ton of gems