Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC

:smugbiden:
full

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
if biden wins, who is throwing the coli celebration party......? we have got to do it bigly....... you know, the best celebration ever.. ... believe me....

Throw that party on TLR......a lot of +reps and negs gonna fly in any of those threads. Even have posters confessing actual crimes to help Trump, only for it to backfire.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
the fight over opening schools is gonna be the most interesting thing leading up to this election

trump is making himself the face of forcing peoples' kids to go back to schools. if it's a disaster, he's looking at a reagan-84 wipeout in november

because i definitely see some kind of strike coming from teachers. but on the other hand...i think the dems are trying to open schools too, as of right now. could change by august
I’ve got a blind spot because I don’t have kids but I talked to a close friend who has four school age kids and his wife is teacher. Short version is he said this fall is going to be a shyt show and told me to stay the hell away from anyone I know with kids if I can.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’ve got a blind spot because I don’t have kids but I talked to a close friend who as four school age kids and his wife is teacher. Short version is he said this fall is going to be a shyt show and told be to stay the hell away from anyone I know with kids if I can.
my parents both teach. apparently as of now, the teachers union is planning to go back in september :skip:

i doubt that holds up through august tho

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I'm probably going to get a lot of blowback for saying this here but Trump and the Republicans are essentially creating Death Panels by withholding and threatening to withhold Federal tax dollars.