Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Don't read this. It's going to get wild if this scenario plays out. :francis:

A top Democratic data and analytics firm told "Axios on HBO" it's highly likely that President Trump will appear to have won — potentially in a landslide — on election night, even if he ultimately loses when all the votes are counted.

Exclusive: Bloomberg group warns Trump will appear to win big on election night

1598922876413.gif
Trump will declare victory on election night and say it's over and that all ballots must stop being counted. He will then, for days after, will be ranting and raving how ballots are still being counted and it's rigged and illegal.

Gonna be fun. :francis:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Other than his cult-like poor whites that will perpetually follow him and his hard lined, party-only voters, I believe a lot of the white, suburban folks got caught up in his aura and memory of what he used to be when it came to the notion of success, business, etc. Almost generational in their belief of him. And combine that with the idea of a non-politician being president, they bought it hook, line, and sinker.

But they see it in practice, specifically him, and now they realize what he's about and what he's done. That 9%-10% of people will (hopefully) wake up and realize the deal for November, party BS aside.
I finished up with a patient this morning and he was in recovery with his wife and I heard him talking about how he voted for Trump in 2016 because he wasn’t a politician (:camby:) just as I was eavesdropping and he was about to say what he was gonna do in 2020 a nurse started talking to me :snoop:

his demeanor sounded like he may not vote or may vote Biden but I’ll never know for sure now :snoop:

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trump will declare victory on election night and say it's over and that all ballots must stop being counted. He will then, for days after, will be ranting and raving how ballots are still being counted and it's rigged and illegal.

Gonna be fun. :francis:

Im hoping these states have implemented process to speed up counting faster than normal for this election just that phase will be up in the air for weeks.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
went to the primary election today and i was in and out

i hope as many people as possible vote in person if they arent in some crowded city. fukk using the post office

anyway, it's fukking killing me that the dems dont seem to be zeroing in on florida :dahell: a gettable, enormously advantageous swing state? why are we conceding it to trump given how badly republican leadership has failed the state?

Cognito

All Star
Daps

i hope as many people as possible vote in person if they arent in some crowded city. fukk using the post office

anyway, it's fukking killing me that the dems dont seem to be zeroing in on florida :dahell: a gettable, enormously advantageous swing state? why are we conceding it to trump given how badly republican leadership has failed the state?
Biden has the Obama Florida team.
But the Florida democratic party is inept.
All they do is say Castro is bad as Cubans proceed to cry tears about Joe Biden being Stalin.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County

The Biden campaign is airing ads in FL. Also, the Republican Voters Against Trump group just announced today that they are going to be helping the Biden campaign (not directly) by targeting targeting half-a-million undecided "fulcrum voters” in Florida.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin

Dat Migo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Boston

You voted for Dr. Shiva, huh?