Official JOKER Thread (SPOILERS)

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
hey joe,....

to tie into the last point. Watch wb fukk up all this shyt because they only know to go to vertigo to save their ass. Plus, watch them miss the chance to make the Thomas Wayne villain movie that makes sense in cinematic sense. Where thomas Wayne should be the main villain to Batman in the new cinematic universe. Watch them miss out on tying in the joker period. From any movie. Watch them miss out on retelling suicide squad and they have a port of it that is animated. Watch them miss out, on joker actually having a son. who could all be made cannon to the dark knight. As the joker that shows up. Is the real next real wildcard joker. Instead of just a brilliant mary sue. That has no cinematic universe weight to tie into such a brilliant revisionist style trilogy by Nolan.
instead we get the wb, once again.
trying to be too smart. By giving us a fantasy relationship wit halle sabu.. I mean zazie beats.
where instead of joker killing her and the daughter implied.

they could have shown the joker having a chemical background. Coupled with zazis beats character having a daughter. While employed by a Thomas Wayne company of lower grade salaried importance. To show the joker as a real criminal sociopath and brilliant manipulator mastermind. Instead all we got was a munchasened pity party. With an implied ambiguous character model in a stand alone film.

where we get no tie in. When it was all there in this one period piece film. Where it all with care to the cource material with in reasonable care could have been done.

the joker should have actually had a real love story with zazie beats character.
narcissistically showcasing his evolution.
to the reveal show of how joker misstreated her.
tying Into the joker being great with women.
plus tie into the suicide squad joker mind take over process revolutionized on Harley queen in suicide squad.
which could also show the beginnings
in the same fashion joker was munchausened into.
from being raised by his own mother.
instead they took the wb spreadsheet film house by absence of reason magic spread sheet commercial coloring book.
only age appropriated for a three year old.
sneaking around the hoise after a nine o clock bedtime.
to get a glimpse of prime time tv.
to just paint us a hamfisted three year old. Getting to re-illustrate the content mr. three year old was not supposed to watch. All played out later.
as a shock addled adult beverage size reality fukk third and fourth wall psycho thriller.
with that old ass this is not reality shyt. When really they should have and could have.
created the joker from the dark knight for tghis nee universe and gave it more meaning.
including gave a joker spinoff origin movie to someone looking to play the origin of the ledger joker. Where it all makes sense in cinematic universe based reason.
Plus work within reason.
as to why we are still watching Batman as consumers. Plus they missed out on a hush movie. where bruce sbould have been with his playmate. Whom both encountered fleck. Where both had this encounter flanked by an over powered Alfred as well.
which creates the villain soliloquay hush gives batman. Where in the cinematic film universe it all makes sense. Where later on. After this whole Alfred show that comes on. To give weight to alfred's character, just being old or wounded. Incapable of not being prescient to counter effectively any attacks from a new green emo fleck. Where eventually, hush kills Alfred and also attempts to kill joker. Where once again batman has his why he does not kill. Plus why he is batman and responsible speech trope. That is sorely missing from every cinematic batman Plus why batman on screen always plays second fiddle to the villain in the silver screen. As batman could be built up as detective comics Batman rather easily. As we see the resolve and complications for why batman. Always mountie wheels in the guy. plus why he is nice with his hands. Drawing emphasis on the fighting action scenes. Surely missing from batman as a grassroots mortal hero. As we do not know batman is really kick ass.
or even cool humintarian weapons company ceo bruce wayne.
including, they missed out on finally tying in the joker within reason.
as the person who shot Thomas wayne and killed MARTHA wayne in the new cinematic film universe. That would have made sense to batman vs supes. Plus given weight in a divorce gen based ideal era moving forward. That connotates to supes and Batman being dual opposites via parenting. Where within reason batman is brooding. As bruce learns.
eventually the joker is his brother and Thomas Wayne wants him to kill his own step brother. They could have even made Thomas Wayne, ras ah ghoual. to create and make the next Batman movie and the next gen with Damien come true to life. Plus played up the whole Talia rapes Bruce thing. Where Bruce gets incest raped.
to make Damien like mordred in king Arthur. To give some component of an epic long running tale to the cinematic dc universe and its heroes. They also missed out on Damien Wayne being found out about. Plus an eventual kidnap Damien Wayne almost never to be seen again. Till way after a few robin movies are a success as well.
as really you could have joker, Thomas wayne and hush all kill a robin further down the line. Plus have Thomas Wayne kidnap the fourth robin, Damien wayne. thomas wayne's own nephew They missed out on having an end credit of epic proportions. Where all you hear is a flatline and then a heart beat. Which could have been MARTHA Wayne dying. Then Thomas Wayne living. to explain his weapon ceo wayne enterprise background. As he goes underground and thus takes over the world. Seeking science to repair or de-age himself back into a healthier body. All inflicted from fleck mortally wounding him. Making him become ras by proxy. Plus give cinematic weight to the detective orgin of batman. They also missed out on making. Including the Thomas Wayne facial reconstruction surgery sword fight moment with bruce pre-batman year one. Where he reveals, that Thomas Wayne and ras are one in the same.. To give weight to the so-called revised origin story of ras and Batman.
Which gives added weight to the criminal elusive mind of the joker. To own Gotham from a grassroots sector. Plus administratively, as safe haven from Thomas Wayne within Arkham as well. As they need to somehow explain joker being a cinematic film mastermind. Plus where joker obtained a sociopathic chemical genius background. Which is a by product of being in the cat and mouse chase of death with penguin, and Thomas wayne/ras. Including escape and manipulation of constant imprisonment by batman to Arkham asylum.

which plays up the my buddy batman love hate joker relationship aspect. where it has cinematic weight.
drawing into the joker is batman's brother for real in this movie too. They missed out on having why batman does not kill. As Thomas Wayne could live. Then the whole why batman does not kill comes into play. as thomas wayne could have made gotham and the whole world bad as weapons CEO purposefully.
They could have redone batman versus superman.
with Thomas Wayne and Lex Luther together enacting the reveal of getting superman to kill the joker and making superman kill the joker. Where it has. Double reveal of Bruce actually not being bruce.
yet an evil clone.
who is running and manipulating Superman. Including the writinggl close out to the dark knight vigilante Batman movie era as well.
where the reveal caveat is.
the Bruce clone still can not kill the joker like Thomas Wayne programmed the clone to do. As the Bruce Wayne who Thomas Wayne steals dna from. Already is the will not kill batman. As the real Bruce knows Thomas Wayne is ras. Plus knows Thomas wayne had him incest raped, cloned, sent his brother off. Which lead to his mother being killed. Which is all because if Thomas Wayne being a piece of shyt at his core. Plus this core now affects the world. As Thomas Wayne has now de-aged and is close to immortality using the precursor to the Lazarus pit. Yet can not save MARTHA Wayne. Which also misses out on a time travel movie. A mister freeze movie. The importance of Batman. Plus you rescue the real batman.
by employing an early age supes. Who shows his intellect missing from the comic cannon. To one be a detective like supes is in actio comics. Plus, play up why batman and supes are actually in kindred to one another with cinematic weight. As the real Bruce Wayne is rescued after ras tortured the real bruce for years by superman.
wb, missed out on a Damien Wayne movie. wb really missed out on a cobblepot: Penguin of crime movie. Where penguin was the midget.
who worked with Arthur fleck he killed in joker. They missed out on tying batman beyond too. Just a lot dc missed out on. As their use of absence of reason. over time tells you to employ absence of reason as a consumer. To just digest their films.
then judge their films individually. Under the guise and precursor of absence of reason. Where we have to give merit to films and film properties. Where we employ absence of reason to credit a large film house. Like it is a lowly underfunded and malnourished resource lacking indie film imprint barely laying for a tax id on a b movie budget of twizzlers. if wb was not large enough.
to market all their films employing absence of reason generally. I really wonder what level of quality films we would get then. Hopefully as technology makes film procurementcost dwindle. The small bmovir indie working for twizzlers. Will one day force the large film house. To employ higher reason and globally make higher quality films.

martha

art barr

Last edited:

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
hey joe,....

to tie into the last point. Watch wb fukk up all this shyt because they only know to go to vertigo to save their ass. Plus, watch them miss the chance to make the Thomas Wayne villain movie that makes sense in cinematic sense. Where thomas Wayne should be the villain to Batman in the new cinematic universe. Watch them miss out on tying in the joker period. From any movie. Watch them miss out on retelling suicide squad and they have a port of it that is animated. Watch them miss out, on joker actually having a son. By trying to be too smart and make a psycho thriller with that old ass this is not reality shyt. When really they should have and could have create the joker from the dark knight and gave it more meaning. Plus work within reason as to why we are still watching Batman as consumers. Plus they missed out on a hush movie. including, they missed out on finally tying in the joker within reason.
as the person who shot Thomas wayne and killed MARTHA wayne in the new cinematic fiok universe. They missed out on having a end credit of epic proportions. Where all you hear is a flatline and then a heart beat. Which could have been MARTHA Wayne dying. Then Thomas Wayne living. They also missed out on making the joker batman's brother for real in this movie too. They missed out on having why batman does not kill. As Thomas Wayne could live. Then the whole why batman does not kill comes into play. They missed out on a Damien Wayne movie. They missed out on tying batman beyond too. Just a lot dc missed out on. As their use of absence of reason. over time tells you to employ absence of reason.
then judge their films individually. Under the guise and precursor of absence of reason. Where we have to give merit to films and film properties. Where we employ absence of reason to credit a large film house. Like it is a lowly underfunded and malnourished resource lacking indie film imprint barely laying for a tax id on a b movie budget of twizzlers. if wb was not large enough.
to market all their films employing absence of reason generally. I really wonder what level of quality films we would get then. Hopefully as technology makes film procurementcost dwindle. The small bmovir indie working for twizzlers. Will one day force the large film house. To employ higher reason and globally make higher quality films.

art barr

art barr
Some of this stuff art ... lol

Maude

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Midwest
Movie was solid. Like Todd Phillip's said, this isn't "THE Joker", it's "HIS Joker". A great character study on mental illness, PTSD, and the effect society has when it beats down on the mentally ill. Be nice to folks, ya'll.
whats the difference,same clown different mask:skip:

mentally ill are more likely to be victims of gun violence:patrice:

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m not a huge movie buff and don’t follow the critic scene much but I find the whole thing with this movie odd. A month ago it was receiving the highest of praise from esteemed movie festivals. Then the last couple weeks the dialogue changed around this movie and people got into some weird uproar about the dangers of it. Then you saw the RT score drop to like 80% over a week. And then within a day on the release it drops to a 69% and I just don’t understand how that’s possible with this movie. I mean not to compare it to a comic book movie, but it seems that would be fair game, Ant Man 2 has an 88% score? Not that I would compare it to a commercialized, mainstream comic book movie but I don’t know. I’m having a difficult time wrapping my head around the sudden backlash of this movie.

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
I’m not a huge movie buff and don’t follow the critic scene much but I find the whole thing with this movie odd. A month ago it was receiving the highest of praise from esteemed movie festivals. Then the last couple weeks the dialogue changed around this movie and people got into some weird uproar about the dangers of it. Then you saw the RT score drop to like 80% over a week. And then within a day on the release it drops to a 69% and I just don’t understand how that’s possible with this movie. I mean not to compare it to a comic book movie, but it seems that would be fair game, Ant Man 2 has an 88% score? Not that I would compare it to a commercialized, mainstream comic book movie but I don’t know. I’m having a difficult time wrapping my head around the sudden backlash of this movie.

I think because it’s such a polarizing movie. This is a movie that shows the ugly side of humanity. This movie was definitely too real for some people to digest which by the end left a bad taste in their mouth. Not to mention, it’s so much darkness here to unpack, it’s not a pleasant watch for people whom were looking for something more comic bookish.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
I feel like y'all gassing it and dikkriding cause it's DC so it's hard to gauge if the movie is good or not. I'll wait till the shyt dies down like I did with Black Panther before I go see it.
This is up there with Logan for me with film that tries to be more personal than campy comic book movies.

It being good or bad is subjective. It's tone is very similar.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Was there any added security to the theaters y’all went to? There was in mine. Couple dudes in suits looking like wannabe secret service. It was kind of annoying because they kept coming in and out of the theater every 15 minutes or so taking a look around. :stopitslime:
No extra security or even any security to my knowledge. My theater wasn't packed but then again I was at a 4:30 pm showing so a lot of people were probably just getting out of work or school.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
I don't know how people can relate this to incels. If anything this is a wakeup call for mental illness issues more than anything. Honestly most of the people Arthur killed can be somewhat justified with the exception of the hospital kill, the talk show kill, and the very last kill.

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
man I’m watching the local news and they are actually covering this shyt like the movie is some concern and talking about increased police presence

how did the conversation about this movie get to this point? its muddling how people feel about it too from what I can see from a review standpoint

shyt is kinda ridiculous
Considering how prevalent mass shootings are in this country are you really surprised? There’s already been one mass shooting inspired by this character and this iteration of the character seems to be embracing those on the fringes of society more than the last one did.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Remember, the psychological damage and anti-psychotic meds were starting to wear off a bit and he was beginning to become an agent of chaos....

Once he caught those bodies, he stopped smiling as that was his true self....the laughing tick is probably from the TBI caused by his step-dad...

Too many levels in this film...

the low marks of criticism. if there are any of this film. Should be from several directions. One using superhero antihero trust turned into villains as a lone piece of dialogue. Two, the fact wb actually wasted all the content on this film. To make yet another nineties prison industrial economy global gateway propaganda film. All disguised and packaged in the superhero villain cinematic film scope and genre. All just as a blatant critical/political and revenue grab play. Centered and lacking in complete and total good faith..

the shyt wb did leading up to and forward.
after this film is deplorable. As it acts as a marketing tool to further. The prison industrial economy ideals. All fake centered around being an alternative heal revenue grab product.

shyt is bullshyt.
plus, conclusively. We know the wb in absence of reason purposefully. Can not even link any high quality ideas together in succession. Even when using absence of reason. As revenue grab ideals shield them from even recognizing almost close to losing more than several billion consistently. From their corporate justified and centered minds and pockets. shyt is a joke how much money they left on the table in this film. All in the sake of greed. when in this movie alone. It has at least eleven possible spinoffs. Let alone the joker sequel movies. That could have included robin's death and the vertigo rape tale of batgirl eventually. Where batman is by proxy.
given even more credit and growth as a hero/character on screen.
with much needed depth and cinematic weight to boot.

art barr

Last edited:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
It was praised for that. It was actually praised for taking the rape/revenge tropes of horror movies and flipping them on their head and creating a great heroine in the process and being a great female empowerment statement in an era that felt ripe for it
That Jodie Foster movie as well where she was killing nikkas all over the city got praise as well.