Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ohhh:
:feedme:

Come on Banks

Hopefully 50s bum ass will let Banks eat a little. I can only think 50 is the reason none of his shyt is on Spotify except for his albums.

ya'll are really blaming 50 for why Banks is almost 40 years old and not having his shyt together ya'll amuse me.

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Everytime this is upper I’ll always pop in to say it’s classic. Banks best release even over HFM imo. So much real shyt and classic cuts.

Flows on house pride and the plague!!!!???:picard::wow:

gems dropped on tour stories and keep up :blessed:

then the fukkin g unit haters will day Banks fell off and is a below average punchline rapper not knowing he completely switched his style up, its s crime this isn’t considered a classic across the map.

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
Everytime this is upper I’ll always pop in to say it’s classic. Banks best release even over HFM imo. So much real shyt and classic cuts.

then the fukkin g unit haters will day Banks fell off and is a below average punchline rapper not knowing he completely switched his style up, its s crime this isn’t considered a classic across the map.

tour stories and keep up were personal anthems for YEARS :wow:

House pride flow was off the wall for me especially when i think back to his g unit days/flow

Xtz23

All Star
Daps

Couldn’t of said it better:wow:

Daps
Why won’t this lazy NIGGGA release some new music!!! He is one of my favorites Of all time! Work ethic is terrible though!