Official Luka Doncic Will Be A Bust Thread

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Luka is now about to play in his second conference finals, which is the same amount as Jokic (so far) and Giannis. He's firmly entrenched as one of the leaders of the new school...

He's also gotten Kyrie back to a conference finals for the first time in 7 years, I wonder if Kyrie even remembers playing this deep into the season 🤣...

Red Money

Pro
Daps
Luka is now about to play in his second conference finals, which is the same amount as Jokic (so far) and Giannis. He's firmly entrenched as one of the leaders of the new school...

He's also gotten Kyrie back to a conference finals for the first time in 7 years, I wonder if Kyrie even remembers playing this deep into the season 🤣...

I remember the word salad when he said he was tired of stuff revolving around one player aka LeBron... and Kyrie wanted to grow his skill set etc because he's an artist, lol.

Kyrie back to pacing himself and closing games and making a defensive effort. He letting Luka and others do the heavy lifting. Kyrie is a closer and he's embracing that role again. Mavs and Cuban gave him a hug and he's back to normal if you will...