luka-doncic-devin-booker.gif

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Hawks fans. :pjlol:
Hey, I'm not a fan but Trey is objectively a good All Star level player
It's still not a good trade in retrospect but it's not Dirk for Tractor Traylor (RIP) either

The real fans that should be titled are the Suns and Kings fans. Suns fans thought shyt was sweet with that finals run then Ayton got exposed and they're left in purgatory and Kings took a complete bum in Bagley that was Sam Bowie level of horrible

Both Luka/Booker and Luka/Fox would be monster backcourts
And this whole run has shown that he definitely can play with another ball dominant player and be successful

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
It's still not a good trade in retrospect but it's not Dirk for Tractor Traylor (RIP) either

The real fans that should be titled are the Suns and Kings fans. Suns fans thought shyt was sweet with that finals run then Ayton got exposed and they're left in purgatory and Kings took a complete bum in Bagley that was Sam Bowie level of horrible

And this whole run has shown that he definitely can play with another ball dominant player and be successful
I'll be sick for the rest of my life that the sun's had igor as their coach and passed on Luka

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps

I'm laughing at Hawks fans on here because they were puffing out their chests after that fluke ass ECF run and have been trying to shyt on Luka since the trade.

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Gonna be some real uncomfortable conversations about all time rankings if Luka wins a chip this year
Doesn't have to win it, as is he entered this season as already probably one of the 75 greatest players ever. A second WCF run in his 6th year firmly jumps him into Top 60 and he's steadily climbing anyway as his career has consistently proven him to be a deadly postseason player...

A ring isn't putting him Top 20 or anything insanely high, we'll hear that on all these sports shows but he finishes this title off, there are alot of lower Top 50 guys who will be on shaky ground compared to Luka thru only 6 years...

The real battle that's shaping up, is because he has 0 titles and 0 MVPs, he's generally seen as one tier below Jokic and Giannis, but he wins this title it becomes a footrace to the top for the duration of all three's careers. Because he'll firmly be in class with them if he gets it, and that's the real race we need to watch...

jayjon85

Pro
Daps

Ayton didn't get exposed in the Finals. The Suns allowed Monty to become a cancer of the team and now they're paying for it. Fox would have ended up being traded just like Haliburton was. Kyrie took a step back Booker wasn't going to sit back and allow Luka to take over his team.