OFFICIAL Manny Pac-Man Pacquiao VS Chris Algieri THREAD... Saturday, Nov 22

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
In this corner we have a fighter, hailing from General Santos City of The Philippines..
Record is 56-5-2 with 38 KOs. Has acquired a championship in 8 division.. Currently the #2 ranked Welterweight in boxing as well as becoming FIGHTER OF THE DECADE..
The current WBO Welterweight Champion of the WORLD

MANNY "PAC-MAN" PACQUIAO!!!

also known as
"The Mexecutioner " "The Destroyer"
"Ang Pambansang Kamao"(The Nations Fist)

manny-pacquiao-mobile-wallpaper.jpg

And in the other corner we have, a fighter from the mean streets of Huntington, New York.. Record is 20 wins (8 by way of KO) and ZERO loses..Currently the WBO Junior Welterweight Champion of the world

CHRIS "Aljazeera" ALGEIRI

09lFviz-gmDyGe6syQucin0PzqiS_206wYLoWS0jsf5iHXl60W9Av2K-bZbYEGQ7JWgGM0XNrkF60NLL8txmDt8vBj5sZLli7sMTyvxuy2SreJLlVER0fmDYS5VgkM2KCkWg8rWSrxD7RwtO2wM=w600-h410-nc

Also known as
"Zach Ryder"

LET THE HATING COMMENCE :blessed:

***Edit

Undercard features

WBO Featherweight Champ Vasyl Lomachenko vs Chonlatarn Piriyapinyo

WBA (regular) Junior Wlterweight Champ Jessie Vargas vs Antonio Demarco

Zou Shiming vs Kwanpichit Onesongchai ???

Last edited:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
This taking place in China could offset the fukkery though :lupe:

Not with Bob Arum saying things like this:
"I am just worried that Pacquiao won't be focused on an unknown but dangerous Algieri," Arum told Philboxing.com.

http://au.ibtimes.com/articles/569450/20141014/bob-arum-manny-pacquiao-chris-algieri-fight.htm
"...with Chris Algieri getting the type of publicity that he is getting, which we never had before, for example, I don’t remember ever before, ever, and I am sure in the Ali days it was different, but I don’t remember recently a fight getting an article in The New Yorker magazine. This one was in last week’s New Yorker,” Arum explained

“For example, if you watch FOX Business News, where Algieri has been on numerous occasions, which fighter they knew better – Chris Algieri or Timothy Bradley – they would ay Chris Algieri,” he said

"...more of the general public do now know Algieri than they do most fighters,” the veteran promoter explained.

“Chris has definitely crossed over..."

http://www.philstar.com/sports/2014/10/24/1383978/arum-expects-decent-ppv-numbers-pacquiao-algieri

I wouldnt be surprised if it's Pacquiao vs Bradley 1 all over again:sas2:

You gotta think about it. An old, near retirement Filipino in Manny Pacquiao, losing to an UNDEFEATED White AMERICAN Boxer/Medical Student on PPV would be HUGE for TR business and creates the NEW Superstar in boxing.....and Arum knows that as well.:sas1:

All Ima say is that Pacquiao better beat Algieri clearly and have it be so lopsided that even 8-4 in favor of Pacquiao is a cause for :dahell: if he cant get the KO. If not....:ufdup:

The writing's on the wall @Black_Jesus :mjpls:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Where is all this Chris Algieri hype to casuals at tho?? I haven't seen anything out of the ordinary

The only reason I doubt Bob fukkery is cuz they in China...Supposedly they making money hand over fist bringing PAC there...why risk fukking that up?

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Where is all this Chris Algieri hype to casuals at tho?? I haven't seen anything out of the ordinary

The only reason I doubt Bob fukkery is cuz they in China...Supposedly they making money hand over fist bringing PAC there...why risk fukking that up?

I honestly think Chris needed one more fight to help sell this event. Dude basically went from Taylor on Espn, to Ruslan on HBO, to Manny on ppv all in one year.

He got fast tracked like hell. I think the casuals needed to see him against another contender level dude on 140 on HBO one more time to really get familiar with dude and have him fight Manny in March 2015.

I think dude is very skilled, and prolly the best pure boxer at 140, but he's not really bringing any hype to the fight.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Roach talking about getting kos, Manny playing basketball, Arum talking about rematch clauses :mjpls:

My fukkery senses are tingling :mjpls:
Me being a conspiracy theorist ass nikka and also smart; with Manny tax issues one way to make them go away is dive vs the underdog........

If Manny loses im sure he dived.........