OFFICIAL Manny Pac-Man Pacquiao VS Chris Algieri THREAD... Saturday, Nov 22

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Maidana wasn't the WBA champ??

He wasn't coming off ko Ws vs JSK N Lopez N then whoop ABs ass??

Taylor is a Great win:mjlol::dead:

Maidana was still victimized by Devon Alexander and Amir Khan though.. I bring that up since anytime any other fighter is brought up to Floyd in interviews Floyd says they must avenge all their losses before they can face him..
Algeiri has no losses to avenge :ld: I fail to see the comparison

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
I had to :mjlol: at Taylor being a great win for chris....nah my breh algieri has one great win and that's over Ruslan because he showed them intangibles over a fighter who was on a high and was expected to beat his ass

But is it really any more :mjlol: than bringing up Jesus Soto Karass (who got beat twice by Mike Jones) and Josisito Lopez (who was coming off a KO loss) as great wins?? We're supposed to be fair and unbiased now

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
But is it really any more :mjlol: than bringing up Jesus Soto Karass (who got beat twice by Mike Jones) and Josisito Lopez (who was coming off a KO loss) as great wins?? We're supposed to be fair and unbiased now

Act like I ain't bring them nikkas up in response to you saying Taylor was a great W:scust:

round here you been getting beat up worst then jinkees p*ssy...you cant even troll right any more:stopitslime:

Last edited:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Act like I ain't bring them nikkas up in response to you saying Taylor was a great W:scust:

round here you been getting beat up more then jinkees p*ssy...you cant even troll right any more:stopitslime:
So whats your stance then nikka?? Is Maidana win over Jesus Soto Karass a great win or not because you cant seem to make up your mind? Answer carefully before I hit you with another uppercut :skip:

I slandered Maidana because of his embarrassing losses against Khan and Alexander that he never avenged.. I apologize if I over looked his win against Mike Jones leftovers:mjlol:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
So whats your stance then nikka?? Is Maidana win over Jesus Soto Karass a great win or not because you cant seem to make up your mind? Answer carefully before I hit you with another uppercut :skip:

I slandered Maidana because of his embarrassing losses against Khan and Alexander that he never avenged.. I apologize if I over looked his win against Mike Jones leftovers:mjlol:

Lopez > Taylor
JSK = Taylor

Care to quote when I said they was GREAT Ws to hype up a struggle fight:russ:

:deadmanny: is fighting A Cac who still lives with his moms N NOBODY outside of NY saw fight before Provodnikov...bu bu bu but Taylor was a GREAT win:sadcam:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lopez > Taylor
JSK = Taylor

Care to quote when I said they was GREAT Ws to hype up a struggle fight:russ:

:deadmanny: is fighting A Cac who still lives with his moms N NOBODY outside of NY saw fight before Provodnikov...bu bu bu but Taylor was a GREAT win:sadcam:

Look at the end of the day :umad: I dont know why :umad: BUT :umad:

All I said was whats wrong with the WBO 147 champ fighting the WBO 140 champ... And nikkas came in here crying(literally) about me slandering Floyd for fighting Maidana...
I bring up Maidana's embarrassing losses vs Devon Alexander and Amir Khan, then its ":sadbron:bu bu but you acting like Maidana didn't beat Josesito and Soto Karass" fukk outa here breh.. pathetic

What does Algeiri's residence have to do with the fight or him as a boxer. He's an undefeated champion :yeshrug:

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
This fight is like those old WWF matches where a superstar fights a jobber. Might as well call it Pacquiao vs The Brooklyn Brawler
03.jpg

Aniggmo

Pro
Daps
Reppin
The cause
Am I the only that thinks Failure to Launch can pull off the upset? I think his boxing and movement can cause Pac trouble, especially since he'll have to cut the ring off and chase a lot. And we know Algieri will stick to his gameplan and box, even under fire.

:yeshrug:
I agree......takin Algeiri by decision:lawd: