Official Nas Thread

kes929

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I added a bunch of video redundancies that were already on youtube but are hard to find on my channels....grab them in case yt decides otherwise, etc

also, HiphopDX stays hating on Nas to get views all because of one guy in their comments named "fukk Queensbridge" https://www.google.com/search?q=site:hiphopdx.com+"fukk+queensbridge" that guy's been hating, staying anonymous, and commenting on Nas content over at HHDX for over a decade. This guy has 307 search results off that one site alone from his bullshyt commentary on content that isn't even related to Nas

justine hunt and this guy narrating are Jay stans with no neutrality at all when pedaling their opinions intertwined with "hip hop news" when influencing the masses -- most people bailed to r/hiphopheads but some still linger on that site...this guy basically made a video by searching up keywords on twitter for a bullshyt opinion when the majority of the people don't feel that way at all, FOH, there's no media integrity at all, people who have that crab in the bucket mentality never likes it when other people succeed, stays hating, and tries to pull each other back to their level by undermining Nas' whole message and what he stands for...don't give in and indulge trolls/haters by trying to teach them -- they don't want to learn at all and stays at their level of ignorance

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTZj3RvyYo4 HHDX stays clout chasing and stirring up irrelevant controversy for views...their website's comments are overrun by bots and trolls not from the culture and their leechy youtube channel content is embarrassing and degenerated into a dollar store gossip site at best...they cater a lot to the gen z demographic as well -- dumbing down the culture for worldstar dopamine hits

there are so many channels out there pedaling polarizing, clickbaity, misleading, and controversial content for the sake of views that it's embarrassing...youtube needs to be held accountable for promoting their videos on their platform to drive revenue and we need to report their content.
One thing I've noticed is that Nas gets attacked by the hip hop media is several different angles and several different publications. I legit think it's because some fans of Jay know he lost to Nas in the battle and they know Jay and Nas are the only 2 MCs that can be compared for longevity. They do it lower Nas stock in the public eye so that Jay always looks better in the light. It's something that is really obvious over the last decade. Its the reason nas said "the media is never kind to me" "I don't get the credit I deserve, I don't sweat it". He recognizes it, but stays his course.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y'all think he'll release another album this year?
Unless he's been working on it for a while then I hope not, no need to rush stuff out at this point in his career. If he's not gonna give me the Large Professor/Premier helmed boom-bap type shyt I want (that he sounds his best on, imo) then I at least want a lyric-heavy album this time. I love KD but more so musically than lyrically.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Y'all think he'll release another album this year?

He said he had a “secret” project in the works.

I was hoping it was an album produced entirely by Dr Dre but with Dre’s health and divorce drama who knows how that will go (if it was even ever a “thing” to begin with)

But it could be several things

Nas/Dre
Nas/Primo (Nas told Primo he wanted to be completely off of Def Jam before they did the album. Well he’s on Mass Appeal now so we’ll see)
The Firm
Nas/Hit Boy running it back (I thought with the release of EPMD this was most likely in the cards)
Nas/Jay super album (We can dream)

One thing i’ll say is that Nas definitely has been making up for the time lost between LIG and Nasir. He’s released an album every year the past three years so if he keeps up the trend we could be looking at a mid to late summer release.

Nasir- June 2018
Lost Tapes 2- July 2019
Kings Disease- Aug 2020

I’m down with whatever he releases. Though in my heart i’d really WOULD like to see that Nas/Jay album because with the right producer (Cough… No ID…Cough) they could make a classic

Slim Charles

All Star
Daps
Helped so many people get cake
whips and cream for for the crew.. Lol
That was subtle but nice

Watched a few reaction videos and no one caught it. It's a decent line nothing too crazy but you know lot of Jay's followers would go crazy for that line if it was him who said it.

Thief's Theme

All Star
Daps
I love my man Nas

but what is it?

"Antarctica is 65 degrees, Global warming, they don't wanna believe"

or

"I'm coin-based, basically cryptocurrency Scarface"

mining for bitcoin uses more energy annually than the state of New York, that shyt is awful for the environment

jensyao

Collector
Daps
Reppin
Schooling people takes forever; don't bother
"Preme can't be touched he's the King of New York. 50 Cent is doing the same shyt he used to do on South Jamaica. Talking allot of bullshyt, only the homies aren't around to question his bullshyt.

All of Preme's competition still respected him. It was Rudolph Giuliani who has the mobs & the other dons locked up. His competition isn't after Preme their after Giuliani. Only a few people know the Preme & Giuliani connection. Basically Preme has financed Giuliani's whole career & in exchange Giuliani gave Preme protection from the feds. He kept the feds off of Preme & focused the government on taking Preme's competition out. Now that Giuliani isn't mayor anymore he can't really protect Preme like he used to.
" -

Source = old poster who used to post on a murder inc forum that I use to visit frequently around 05-07. He claims to be best friends with Black Jus Colbert Johnson brother, and that he grew up under the Supreme team. He also had a ton of stories about 50, and a bunch of other queens shyt, and Ja rule's music career. I've never been able to corroborate majority of his claims, so I never really cite him anywhere, since I value facts. However, the depth of detail that he provides when he posted about certain subjects was always fascinating to me, so I'v always kept them saved in hope that one day I could verify some of what he stated as true.

Actually, he did attempt to instantiate some of his claims. Ex, he once alleged that Ja, Nas, and Fat joe were working on a group project between 02-03, and he listed some tracks to back his story up.

"First off no ones going to Def Jam. Gotti is going to Atlanta after releasing Exodus & Collectibles. Fatal, Harry-O the future, Newz & Rule will take over Atlanta.

Plus Ja, Nas & Fat Joe started working on an album back in 2003. But the 50 Cent invasion made Fat Joe back out of the album.

Now Fat Joe, Nas & Ja have beef with 50 so Nas is maybe gonna go over to Atlanta & their gonna put the album out.

1.Half A Mil On YO' Head (Unreleased) - Ja Rule, Fat Joe & Nas (Produced by Irv Gotti & Dat nikka Reb)

2.Keep Bustin Back (Unreleased) - Ja Rule, Nas & Fat Joe (Produced by Chink Santana & Dat nikka Reb)

3.After Life (Unreleased) - Fat Joe, Nas & Ja Rule (Produced by Salaam Remi & Dat nikka Reb)

4.Never Take Me Alive (Unreleased) - Ja Rule, Nas & Fat Joe (Produced by Dat nikka Reb)

5.Industry Beatdown (Unreleased) - Nas, Fat Joe & Ja Rule (Produced by 7 Aurelius & Dat nikka Reb)
"

Obviously people wanted something more tangible to verify his story, so he got in contact with one of the producers(Dat nikka Reb) and got him to send his Disco over to strengthen his claim about a Ja, Nas and Joe group.

"My homeboy told Dat nikka Reb a while back to make a keep a list of every song he ever produces & he did. This is an exclusive ist that Reb gave to Black Jus II who e-mailed it to me. Now I'm presenting it to you. The list will also be on Blood Money Entertainment's Murder INC & New York Gangsta Rap website that's comming real soon.

Dat nikka Reb Discography
Released
We Don't Give A fukk - DMX (featuring Jadakiss & Styles) (Taken From Flesh Of My Flesh, Blood Of My Blood)
Killed A Man - Mic Geronimo (Taken from Long Road Back)
Fly High - Mic Geronimo & Ja Rule (Co-produced by Jimi Kendrix & 7 Aurelius) (Taken from Long Road Back)
fukk you - Ja Rule feat. 01 & Vita (Co-produced by Irv Gotti) (Taken from Rule 3:36)
I Can't Wait - O.D.B. (Co-produced by Irv Gotti) (Taken from nikka Please)
We Murderers Baby - Ja Ryule & Vita (Co-produced by Irv Gotti) (Taken from Murderers)
How Many Wanna Die - Ja Rule (Co-produced by Irv Gotti & Lil' Rob) (Taken from Murderers)
We Gettin High Tonight - Black Child (Co-produced by Irv Gotti) (Taken from Murderers)
Crime Scene - Dave Bing, Black Child, Ronnie Bumps, Caddillac Tah & O-1 (Co-produced by Irv Gotti) (Taken from Murderers)

Unreleased
Slippin' Into Darkness (Unreleased) - Ja Rule, DMX, Jay-Z (Co-produced by Irv Gotti) (Outake from Group ALbum)
Look Into My Eyes (Unreleased) - DMX, Ja Rule & Jay-Z (Co-produced by Irv Gotti) (Outake from Group ALbum)
Terrorizer - AZ (Unreleased)
Firm's Theme (Unreleased) - Nas, AZ, Nature & Foxy Brown
Take It In Blood (Unreleased) - EVE feat. Styles P, Jadakiss & Ja Rule (Co-produced by Irv Gotti) (Outake from Ruff Ryder's First Lady)
All Or Nothing (Unreleased) - Fat Joe (Co-produced by Irv Gotti) (Outake from Jealous Ones Still Envy)
Bump Heads (Unreleased) - Rakim (Co-produced by 7 Aurelius & Chink Santana) (Outake from OH MY God)
All My nikkas (Unreleased) - Cam'ron, Mase & Harlem World (Co-produced by Irv Gotti) (Outake from S.D.E.)
Thug Passin (Unreleased) - Cam'ron & Charli Baltimore (Co-produced by Lance 'Un' Rivera) (Outake from Confessions of Fire)
Kedamean (Unreleased) - Cam'ron, O.D.B. & Ja Rule (Co-produced by Darrell 'Digga' Branch & Irv Gotti) (Outake from Cam'ron Murder INC Demo)
Life Or Death - Ali Vegas (Unreleased)
Steel Bedz (Unreleased) - Ja Rule, O-1 & Jody Mack (Co-produced by Irv Gotti) (Outake from CMC)
Major Rap Figgaz (Unreleased) - Jay-Z & Criag Mack
Certified Gangstaz (Unreleased) - kurupt, Ja Rule, Shade Sheist & Nate Dogg
Murda Muzik (Unreleased) - Benzino, Hussein Fatal & Black Child (Co-produced by Irv Gotti) (Outake from Redemption)
Neva Surrenda (Unreleased) - Bizzy Bone
Don't Sleep (Unreleased) - Crooked I, Eastwood & Ja Rule (Co-produced by Irv Gotti)
Half A Mil On YO' Head (Unreleased) - Ja Rule, Fat Joe & Nas (Co-produced by Irv Gotti)
Keep Bustin Back (Unreleased) - Ja Rule, Nas & Fat Joe (Co-produced by Chink Santana)
After Life (Unreleased) - Fat Joe, Nas & Ja Rule (Co-produced by Salaam Remi)
Never Take Me Alive (Unreleased) - Ja Rule, Nas & Fat Joe
Industry Beatdown (Unreleased) - Nas, Fat Joe & Ja Rule (Co-produced by 7 Aurelius)
Ashes To Ashes (Unreleased) - Crooked I feat. Chink Santana (Co-produced by Darrel Vegas) (Outake from Say Hi To The Bad Guy)
Clap Your Hands (Unreleased) - Royal Flush feat. Big Pun & Noreaga (Co-produced by Irv Gotti)
West costra Nostra (Unreleased) - Jayo Felony (Co-produced by Tyrone Fyffe) (Outake from Crip Hop)
Till The Death Of Us (Unreleased) - Jayo Felony feat. Ja Rule (Co-produced by Irv Gotti) (Outake from Crip Hop)
Malcome X (Unreleased) - Harlem World feat. Mase (Co-produced by Irv Gotti) (Outake The Movement)
Block Lock Down (Unreleased) - Jaz-O, Jay-Z & Sauce Money (Co-produced by Irv Gotti) (Outake The Reasonable Doubt)
U Wanna Battle (Unreleased) - Jaz-O (Co-produced by Irv Gotti)
Put A Hit On Em' (DMX Diss) - Freaky Tah (Co-produced by Irv Gotti) (Outake Anther Brotha STuck In Poverty)
Sudden Death (Unreleased) - Freaky Tah feat. Royal Flush, Sauce Money, Tragedy Khadafi & Mic Geroninmo (Co-produced by Irv Gotti) (Outake from Anther Brotha STuck In Poverty)
Real Ruff Rydaz (DMX Diss) (Unreleased) - Freaky Tah (Co-produced by Irv Gotti) (Outake from Anther Brotha STuck In Poverty)
Diamonds Are Fo' Eva (Unreleased) - Freaky Tah feat. Cam'Ron, Mase & Charli Baltimore (Outake from Anther Brotha STuck In Poverty)
Pov City (City of Hardknocks) (Unreleased) - Freaky Tah & Caddillac Tah
Bustin My Gat (Unreleased) - Littles (Co-produced by Jim Kendrix)
Take Me Home Tonight (Be My Lil' Baby) (Unreleased) - Jaz-O, Ja Rule & Ashanti (Co-produced by Irv Gotti)
Keep It Gangsta (Unreleased) - Lil' Cease (Co-produced by Irv Gotti)
Change Gon Come (Version 2) (Unreleased) - Ja Rule (Co-produced by Irv Gotti)
Burry Me Wit A Nine (Unreleased) - Newz, Coke & Maino
nikkaz Acting Like bytches (Unreleased) - Black Child, Charli Baltimore & Ja Rule (Co-Produced by Irv Gotti) (Outake from Murderers Part II S.D.G.A.F.)
Mash On Haters (Unreleased) - Caddillac Tah, Ronnie Bumps, Black Child & Ja Rule (co-Produced by Chink Santana (Outake from Murderers Part II S.D.G.A.F.)
Last Testimony (Unreleased) - Mic Geronimo
Crookyln Soldier (Unreleased) - Memphis Bleek
MO Money & THe Power (unreleased - Jay-Z (Co-produced by Irv Gotti) (Outake from Hard Knock Life)
Auto-Matic (Unreleased) Tracey Lee
nikkaz Done Changed (Unreleased) - Lox
Troublesome '05 (Unreleased) - Crooked I, Tha Realest & Ja Rule (Co-produced by Irv Gotti)
catch a body (50 Cent Diss) (Unreleased) - Sauce Money (co-Produced by Irv Gotti) (Outake from Middle Finger U)
Wanted Dead Or Alive (Unreleased) - Sauce Money & Jay-Z (Co-produced by Irv Gotti)
Go To War (Unreleased) - Peedi Crakk
Evil That Men Do (Unreleased) - Darcsyde feat. Ja Rule, Mic Geronimo (Co-produced by Irv Gotti)
Stab Somebody (Unreleased) - Grafh
Bring It Back (Unreleased) - Jay-Z, Ja Rule & Sauce Money
"

Again, none of this can be verified as factual, but I must say the detail provided, and that the released stuff does check out, gave him some iota of credibility with me.

Just found this shyt on another thread. very detailed. some people were able to confirm some of the tracks on mixtapes...more unreleased Nas