Official Nas Thread

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..

So from these 2 interviews, in 1995: Nas recorded an unreleased song called "Black Velvet", another unfinished song with Chris Winston that never came out, and another verse with Wu-Tang Clan that never came out.

The Nas vault is insane

I fukking HATED this interview because dude tried to make like IWW was this glossy ass commercial album when in reality DeJa Vu wasn’t darker than damn near anything on IWW. Sometimes songs don’t make the cut. I mean that song is a classic to me. It is what it is tho.

jensyao

Collector
Daps
Reppin
Schooling people takes forever; don't bother
I fukking HATED this interview because dude tried to make like IWW was this glossy ass commercial album when in reality DeJa Vu wasn’t darker than damn near anything on IWW. Sometimes songs don’t make the cut. I mean that song is a classic to me. It is what it is tho.
chris still sounds bitter AF but we gotta go find the Nas DATs to those unreleased joints...it's not like Chris and Nas is cool nowadays, he should leak those joints

jensyao

Collector
Daps
Reppin

Jim Jones biggin up Nas a lot on here

I think Jim is trying to collab with Nas...we need that dipset-Nas collab on that heatmakerz beat

I was watching this and Jim already said Nas but the host had to go back and ask Jim about Jay-Z before moving on, lmao @5:30

Last edited:

H.S.

All Star
Daps

Breh to keep it real, I don't even really like the Deja Vu beat like that. That joint would have sounded outdated on Illmatic, let alone IWW. I'm glad he ended up using that verse on Cuban Linx.

I NEVER got the infatuation with Deja Vu.

jensyao

Collector
Daps
Reppin
Breh to keep it real, I don't even really like the Deja Vu beat like that. That joint would have sounded outdated on Illmatic, let alone IWW. I'm glad he ended up using that verse on Cuban Linx.

I don't think it was the beat at all...it was the verse...people would listen to that static quality verse all day in a daze on how that verse sounded so effortless for Nas to create

Alexander Wiggin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Paris Saint-Germain

I don't think it was the beat at all...it was the verse...people would listen to that static quality verse all day in a daze on how that verse sounded so effortless for Nas to create

I agree, the verses were incredible but the beat ain't all that, it got a vibe to it thought

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..

I fukk wit it but I’m glad Nas ain’t use it. Just off the character of the producer.

kes929

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think Jim is trying to collab with Nas...we need that dipset-Nas collab on that heatmakerz beat

I was watching this and Jim already said Nas but the host had to go back and ask Jim about Jay-Z before moving on, lmao @5:30
Bruh the media do everything in their power to try to market hov in front of nas haha. Everybody in they mama, know all the rappers wanted to dress like nas and get their hair cuts like nas.

H.S.

All Star
Daps

lol I'm glad Jim kept it real too. Jay has been influential in a LOT of ways. But I ain't never seen him rocking something and thought I need to find one of those.

The passion Jim has when discussing Nas's fashion sense is hilarious. No lies told though. Dope to see him give Puba his props too. This whole interview was cool actually.

jensyao

Collector
Daps
Reppin
lol I'm glad Jim kept it real too. Jay has been influential in a LOT of ways. But I ain't never seen him rocking something and thought I need to find one of those.

The passion Jim has when discussing Nas's fashion sense is hilarious. No lies told though. Dope to see him give Puba his props too. This whole interview was cool actually.
The interviewer wanted Jim to elaborate more on Jay more but Jim ended up elaborating more on Nas after Jay question, lmao

Jim basically said Kanye and Jay weren't trendsetters in fashion...he was going at the interviewer too -- the interviewer thought Jay and Kanye was gonna go to the elite 8...that's that goon mentality right there, lmao -- don't let people slick-talk you, don't let subtle things slide, and explain your stance until you got the last word

I need to see that hip hop NBA logo Nas was wearing in the source that Jim was talking about...I did a search but didn't find it

Last edited:

Alexander Wiggin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Paris Saint-Germain
Yea Nas 90’s drip was different :wow:

f2640353a174f55763bb77aea1ccccb1.jpg

60d4e075189a10f3cbbcc138d3733221.jpg

9954823693bb0b59c6532e8131cb6c12.jpg

Nas%2BVibe%2B2000%2BFebruary-102.jpg

DD152-D6-E-C72-B-488-E-B029-2-A6-A480353-D6.jpg

CNkeJWshjQa

images

wx1yflgqyzi3dsys82hn.jpg

c6874c1be9cd6fcec4e3704e808aba08.jpg

jensyao

Collector
Daps
Reppin
Anyone got the 2014 coachella official video where Nas brought out Jay Z and Diddy? The full set used to be on this page: Nas Joined By Jay Z and Diddy at Coachella: Full Set Video

I know theres clips of it on youtube, but the official video showed the entire thing and was pretty dope

@jensyao
coachella actively take down videos named coachella because they want to charge people exorbitant fees just to attend their concerts...if the video is on a streaming site, it's probably named generically so it doesn't get taken down

all the sites link the 2014 mp3 live album and not the mp4, from the searching i saw