Reppin
NULL
Based on the latest HB interviews, you on to something

What other predictions you got my man..
Apparently you can see the future
Based on the latest HB interviews, you on to something

What other predictions you got my man..
Apparently you can see the future
Haha I be wrong a lot with my predictions :lolbron: But nah I appreciate it. I just try to observe little things like the scheduling. That window of time is a good album dropping window. I was thinking KD3 was going to be album that had the bigger features, but I was wrong. He took the no feature route. I think the next album is going to be bigger features, stadium type records and I wouldn’t be surprised if we get a Nas record with big r&b person singing the hook. Based on how hit boy and nas seem to work together is feed off each other energy. This Hitmaka stuff is probably motivating to both of them to make a few smashes that have mass appeal.

Budda

Superstar
Daps
Haha I be wrong a lot with my predictions :lolbron: But nah I appreciate it. I just try to observe little things like the scheduling. That window of time is a good album dropping window. I was thinking KD3 was going to be album that had the bigger features, but I was wrong. He took the no feature route. I think the next album is going to be bigger features, stadium type records and I wouldn’t be surprised if we get a Nas record with big r&b person singing the hook. Based on how hit boy and nas seem to work together is feed off each other energy. This Hitmaka stuff is probably motivating to both of them to make a few smashes that have mass appeal.

I hope it’s like this.

kes929

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hope it’s like this.
Yea man one thing I’ve noticed about Nas over the years is he ain’t no sucka and neither is hit. They will show and prove just to make a point. I really think Nas and Hit have just set out to make quality bodies of work and they have succeeded. Nas has been checking things off his list the last few years winning a Grammy, performing at the Grammy , performing at MSG and probably other things I can’t think of. One more thing that is probably on his list that he never went out of his way to get is a number 1 record on the billboard. I think big records will be a big part of the next project to try to attempt to get him that. That will require a features to get him there.

Budda

Superstar
Daps
Yea man one thing I’ve noticed about Nas over the years is he ain’t no sucka and neither is hit. They will show and prove just to make a point. I really think Nas and Hit have just set out to make quality bodies of work and they have succeeded. Nas has been checking things off his list the last few years winning a Grammy, performing at the Grammy , performing at MSG and probably other things I can’t think of. One more thing that is probably on his list that he never went out of his way to get is a number 1 record on the billboard. I think big records will be a big part of the next project to try to attempt to get him that. That will require a features to get him there.

Yes ideally I would want an album with some production from closely linked producers to Hitboy, ALC, DJ Dahi, DJ Khalil and collaborations with the likes of Kendrick Drake The Firm 50 Cent SZA executive produced by Hitboy.

They’ve done everything else I think this could be the next step, keep it fresh make bilboard charting songs due to the collaborations and still have it be critically acclaimed.

jensyao

Collector
Daps
Reppin
Schooling people takes forever; don't bother
@shawntitan @kes929 @Alexander Wiggin
....idk who all needs to get in here but get in here

image.png

so i contacted and got a response from another seller

image.png

just a heads up....someone has 8 songs by nas from his 2002 god's son era, the fukking columbia vaults when he was lyrically on fire after stillmatic....remember? nas scrapped half his album when he was supposed to go at radio stations controlling what people were supposed to hear backed by payola, and then he made it dedicated to his mom :to:

I recognize 'crabs in a barrel' confirmed by fletch from back in the days
i thought 'single man in america' was a troll title from sohh days but i guess it's real

this is in the super early planning stages of it...no snippets yet. he's verified but it might be costly....the other guy max was selling def jam vaults from 2006-2012 but i haven't refound him, i.e. no grail sales tho...given the list, he doesn't have 'memories' or 'the toy' or 'fukk hot', etc...i think i still have to be initiated as a buyer before those songs come up for sale

i'm trying to see how many hardcore collectors want to get in on this GB

image.png

have a listen

given the prices, i put an offer in for 700 for 'i have learned'...i thought 'crabs in a barrel' was going to be an industry diss but turned out introspective. 'single man in america' does sound like nas was trying to make his king's disease valentines ep a long time ago. given the bundle deal if he accepts, it's probably going to be in the ballpark of 1500 for all 3 with the groupbuy

haven't uploaded the snippets to youtube yet...have to wait for the GB discord link and then get everyone in there