• The Avengers

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cowboyz89

#WeDemBoyz Season Has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Fukk Trump
I had no idea GOTG was so loved. :leostare:
Now I need to watch it again to figure out why.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
I got fooled by Guardians ratings...shyt is wack as fukk. It's a movie for the powerless/underdog :russ: Same brehs who like Guardians more are the same breh who will tell you Batman is a better hero than Superman...."Little engine that could.." ass nikkas :aicmon:

Avengers >>>>>

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I got fooled by Guardians ratings...shyt is wack as fukk. It's a movie for the powerless/underdog :russ: Same brehs who like Guardians more are the same breh who will tell you Batman is a better hero than Superman...."Little engine that could.." ass nikkas :aicmon:

Nah. I like Guardians more but I'm one of the dudes that are against the Batman and prep time bullshyt. I don't care how smart dude is, he shouldn't be able to go toe to toe with godlike beings.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:laff: Seems about right. I wonder how they end up merging all the gems into a gauntlet.

I dunno if you noticed (I definitely didn't) but the Gauntlet was in the first "Thor" movie, in the beginning when the Frost Giants are attacking Odin's Vault (0:28):

So the Gauntlet and the Cosmic Cube are already in one location, Asgard.

Fred.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I dunno if you noticed (I definitely didn't) but the Gauntlet was in the first "Thor" movie, in the beginning when the Frost Giants are attacking Odin's Vault (0:28):

So the Gauntlet and the Cosmic Cube are already in one location, Asgard.

Fred.

Yea but the gems are scattered. In the easter egg the gems were in the gauntlet

• Dap
Reactions: hex

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Yea but the gems are scattered. In the easter egg the gems were in the gauntlet

Yeah I noticed that too. Maybe they'll explain it like, the Gauntlet is meant to house the gem's power so it has a spot for each gem. It's not powered up in Odin's Vault which is why Thanos is tracking down each one. Or maybe they won't explain it. :manny:

Fred.

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
I voted for GotG. I liked both movies, but I liked the panning of the camera and triumphant music reaching a crescendo when they all connect, whilst Peter is holding the stone more than anything that happened in the Avengers. I don't know or care if it's true to cannon. I just think it was way cooler than anything that transpired in the Avengers.

Also, "You said it yourself, bytch. We're the guardians of the galaxy," >>>>> any line in the Avengers.

I must have watched that scene like 10 times by now.

:mjcry:

Last edited:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Yeah I noticed that too. Maybe they'll explain it like, the Gauntlet is meant to house the gem's power so it has a spot for each gem. It's not powered up in Odin's Vault which is why Thanos is tracking down each one. Or maybe they won't explain it. :manny:

Fred.
Lokis bytch ass is already back in asgard so he will more then likely retrieve it for thanos.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

showtime

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Guardians will win the poll because its more recent but Avengers>>>

Avengers 8/10
Guardians 7/10

Guardians was a funnier movie but other then that Avengers was better in everything else

Dolla$

Minus the bullsh*t...life's great
Daps
Just finally seen GotG and its >>>>>>Avengers

The dialogue and action just flowed so well

I felt a little underwhelmed after seeing Avengers

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Avengers - but not by much.

I grew up reading the books and when this shot popped up -

3.jpg

I was lowkey :to:.

I'd also eaten a weed omlette before, but the :to:was real. Guardians set a new bar for characters that have been in the bushes for a minute and finally get a chance to shine, though.