Official Power Book III: Raising Kanan Season 1 Thread

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rate this show vs the first 3 seasons of power? Is it still worth getting into? The OG power let me down after they did the steven urkiel shyt.

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
From the subreddit

i9efk9wcmgp71.jpg

:russ:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Rate this show vs the first 3 seasons of power? Is it still worth getting into? The OG power let me down after they did the steven urkiel shyt.

The 1st 3 seasons of OG Power were prolly its best, especially the 2nd season.

Kanan shows takes a while to hit its stride, but it eventually got there and has been good. Its definitely better than the last 3 seasons of OG Power. One thing it does better than the OG Power is the cinematography. It's filmed better and it looks like they actually in NY. Whereas the OG Power feels like it could have been anywhere.

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
Re-watched the Eps, Kanan really is a fukk up, dude literally had 4-5 people killed.

I believed he killed Devita's mama, which caused the social worker to come and get them kids. Her mama was a junky so I believe she OD on blue magic :mjlol:

Also, he was the reason behind Marvin and Juke's fight, Kanan said he couldn't catch his first body off the music that he was listening to which caused Marvin to go into Juke's room to look for another tape.

Kanan is really a fukk up :lolbron: