Official Power Book III: Raising Kanan Season 1 Thread

douche

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Watching famous, his sister, and lou hear the car next to them play his song was an awesome moment.

:mjgrin::obama:

jukebox's whole demeanor did a whole 180-degree turn. I'm loving the actress's range.

The white cops titties were poking way out:whew:

this show has so much potential. It reminds me of another show which I won't name because I would get voted down into oblivion.

the-wire-wendell-pierce.gif

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
***Kanan drinks a bottle of YooHoo like its henny***

Kanan: “You know what I did? I had to do it. Dude was coming after me and my family. He had to go. You know how we do.” :sas1:

Jukebox: “Shut the fukk up with all that tough guy bullshyt Kanan” :childplease:

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

:dead: My man really was the original Tariq

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Lou: “You threatening me?” :mjcry:

Raq: “I never threaten you. Just like I ain’t gon let you walk away. We a team Lou”. :demonic:

Raq: “Your shyt is my shyt. For example, your recording studio...thas MY recording studio” :birdman:

Lou: “It ain’t a studio..it’s a record label.” :francis:

:russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Raq is who Monet and Tasha think they are :whoo: She was looking like the Queen of New York up there. Somebody gotta make a gif of that.

Raq is demonic as fukk and gave Lou a Marvin-level sonning just to put him back in his place.

Meanwhile, Symphony would rather jump back on Team Raq rather than fukk son college hoes, like she suggested. Some people just don’t listen.

And big dude who is basically Raq’s bodyguard needs more screen time. Dude literally gets shyt done and never gets hurt/caught.

Marvin was the real MVP tonight tho. Unique had to go. He made it happen :yeshrug: But as we quickly saw later on, sometimes PAWGing just don’t pay

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Watching famous, his sister, and lou hear the car next to them play his song was an awesome moment.

:mjgrin::obama:

jukebox's whole demeanor did a whole 180-degree turn. I'm loving the actress's range.

The white cops titties were poking way out:whew:

this show has so much potential. It reminds me of another show which I won't name because I would get voted down into oblivion.

the-wire-wendell-pierce.gif

It has potential to be the best show. The 80s and 90s was when the street fukkery was at its highest. That era will always be the GOAT era to put a crime show in. They can explore other crews in the city (Brooklyn, Harlem, Bronx) or other stuff that was happening at the same time in New York. There’s so many ways they can go with it. Then if they do bring in young Ghost and Tommy :whew: