Official Power Book III: Raising Kanan Season 1 Thread

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Very mediocre finale. The episode was basically cops running around the whole time and nothing to advance the plot.
:what: who the fukk advances a plot for a season finale, they did exactly what every other show ever made has. Close a storyline and finish off with sone type of cliff hanger.

You nikkas just hate whatever the fukk you see. God damn, this was a legit dumbass criticism.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
damn thought last week was the season finale, that would've been perfect and made sense after shooting his dad. I will watch this and BMF in the morning.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Imagine waking up from a near death comatose state and some white bytch is screaming in your face to tell her who shot you. shyt would probably send you into cardiac arrest.
Bro that shyt made me mad. Like damn bytch can I at least realize that I'm alive first :mjtf:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
season finale was rather anti climatic. good season overall tho

raq on the rooftop watching all of the destruction she caused

29xp-meme-superJumbo-v3.jpg

I bet the cop is going to say unique did it, stall out kanan so he can get that bone marrow :pachaha:
Yo I need a explanation for that pic :heh:, kid looks guilty as hell

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what: who the fukk advances a plot for a season finale, they did exactly what every other show ever made has. Close a storyline and finish off with sone type of cliff hanger.

You nikkas just hate whatever the fukk you see. God damn, this was a legit dumbass criticism.
What was the cliffhanger? The fact the cop still alive?

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
What was the cliffhanger? The fact the cop still alive?
Yes, nikka :gucci:

Marv caught up cause the white chick (minor)

Lou bring forced to hustle by big sis (big)

Kanan going to Maryland (which played a huge role in the future)

Raq on her queen pen shyt

Juke just being a dope ass character in general

nikka there is zero things to complain about. The storyline building paid off and this shyt ended strong. Every single nikka who watched this season will be right in front of the TV when season 2 drops

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He’s obviously going to say unique or the show is over lol. Weak cliffhanger IMO. He know this is all raqs doing.
That’s the one thing. There’s never gonna be any REAL suspense when it comes to Kanan or Jukebox being in danger because we all know they survive and we all know they’re not going to prison for any serious sentence.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
That’s the one thing. There’s never gonna be any REAL suspense when it comes to Kanan or Jukebox being in danger because we all know they survive and we all know they’re not going to prison for any serious sentence.
This is barely Kanans story AT ALL. The sooner these nikkas understand that this show IS ABOUT HIS FAMILY, NOT HIM; the sooner they will stop bytching about every damn thing.

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They creators obviously know this too so my point still stands. They could have ended it with a cliffhanger that actually leaves us in suspense