Official Second Presidential Debate, Who will win? (10/9 @ 9PM ET)

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
The other part is he has just as many accusations, or at least a substantial amount, so him parading Clinton accusers and allegations....I mean, he has a pending civil case regarding the rape of a 13 year old. He has been accused of rape by his ex wife, and accused by dozens of women of all varieties of sexual assault and harassment. None of which is excusable on either side, but if Hillary was courting the same voters or playing the same game, she could go toe to toe, which obviously won't happen, but it's another of Trumps deranged double standards.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
People want to look for an angle to a story. He lost convincingly the 1st time, so it's no fun to simply say Trump lost again (especially since there were no fireworks). They have to introduce some grading curve.

It's like Sarah Palin debate in 08. She was able to form coherent sentences so people praised her for a good performance.
:dwillhuh: but this guy is supposed be our president. What a mockery

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
PUTIN CANCELS CAMPAIGN EVENT WITH TRUMP

—Calling the Republican nominee’s behavior “completely indefensible,” the Russian President, Vladimir Putin, cancelled a joint campaign appearance with Donald Trump on Monday.

Putin, who had been scheduled to campaign alongside Trump at a rally in Columbus, Ohio, said that he would make no joint appearances with the billionaire for the remainder of the campaign.

“As the father of two daughters, I cannot condone or defend Mr. Trump’s behavior,” the Russian leader said in a curt official statement.

In addition to cancelling his appearance with Trump, Putin, who had been expected to spend thirty-one million rubles, or roughly five million dollars, on Trump campaign ads, is pulling those funds and will instead “focus on down-ballot races,” the statement said.

Appearing on CNN, Trump’s campaign manager, Kellyanne Conway, attempted to downplay the Putin defection by claiming that Trump still has the support of many other totalitarian dictators.

Putin Cancels Campaign Event with Trump - The New Yorker

@GinaThatAintNoDamnPuppy! @ThreeLetterAgency @Darth Humanist

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
Anderson cooper is such a biased fakkit.

Other bytch moderator said "psychological warfare" when trump brought up the stupidity of announcing what cities well be attavking. Im speechless.

Im watcjin the debate now

They makjng these trump tapes a big deal for NO reason. Least we HEARD his tapes. Where are her emails??

Democrats this season are makng me disgusted and i used to be one. Id say im a left leaning repub but between her stealin the campign from bernie and her history..

The fact she has the gaul to bring up trumps history with woman is ridiculous frankly. Her husband was impeached for whipping his dikk out in the ival office. U think bill wasnt literally grabbing girls by the p*ssy lol fukk outta here

The second debate where moderators dont ask her any hard questions and he has to keep bringing up emails or benghaZi. He was right with that.

I dont LIKE trump. But i like part of his character. I think he says it like he sees it. She has been lying for 25 years. I grew up with this bytch n shes a devil in a blue dress

Last edited:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Anderson cooper is such a biased fakkit.

Other bytch moderator said "psychological warfare" when trump brought up the stupidity of announcing what cities well be attavking. Im speechless.

Im watcjin the debate now

They makjng these trump tapes a big deal for NO reason. Least we HEARD his tapes. Where are her emails??

Democrats this season are makng me disgusted and i used to be one. Id say im a left leaning repub but between her stealin the campign from bernie and her history..

The fact she has the gaul to bring up trumps history with woman is ridiculous frankly. Her husband was impeached for whipping his dikk out in the ival office. U think bill wasnt literally grabbing girls by the p*ssy lol fukk outta here

The second debate where moderators dont ask her any hard questions and he has to keep bringing up emails or benghaZi. He was right with that.

I dont LIKE trump. But i like part of his character. I think he says it like he sees it. She has been lying for 25 years. I grew up with this bytch n shes a devil in a blue dress
:mjlol:

The American

Defending America against cacs
Daps
CucgWGrUsAEYYY6.jpg