Official Second Presidential Debate, Who will win? (10/9 @ 9PM ET)

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cobratron

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think Trump is gonna go ham and that will fascinate people enough to say that he won it.

Just stepped out onto my porch to post this message from mobile:umad:
Stay off the porches these days, brehs. :whoa:

SithLawd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
When she attacks him on his taxes he should talk about how bill put the loopholes in place which allowed him to legally pay nothing.

When she calls him a sexist he should name all of the women that have accused bill of rape and hillary of intimidating them into silence.

When she touts her foreign policy experience he should press her on what she's actually accomplished (nothing).
He needs to keep hammering that demonic epileptic mother of satan on TPP and NAFTA:damn:

He has the stronger message, an actual mandate and the advantage of being an outsider without a legitimate political track record to criticize.

The hedge fund managers are backing her, the billionaires are backing her, the fukking BUSHES are backing, hell even the koch bros are basically backing her . These are good things DAHNALD:damn: POINT THIS shyt OUT:damn:Why would they be backing her... because they know she'll do what she's told and continue selling this country out into a CRONY ABYSSS:damn::damn::damn::damn:

BRING UP THE EMAILS:damn:
THE CLINTON FOUNDATION:damn:

bytch WHAT WERE U AND BILL SELLING TO MAKE DAMN NEAR A QUARTER BILLION DOLLARS OVER A DECADE:damn:

IF IT WAS YOUR INCREDIBLE INSPIRATIONAL SPEAKING ABILITIES, WHY WONT U RELEASE THE SPEECHES:damn:
AND WHY DO NO ONE SHOW UP TO YOUR FREE RALLIES:damn::damn::damn:

DAHNALD, BRING OUT A VERBAL GAT AND KILL THIS bytch:damn::damn::damn::damn:

Unfortunately his surrogates and supporters do a much better job of articulating his positions than him:leostare:

She'll use her deflection skills which she's accumulated and mastered through a lifetime of criminal behavior and have trump doing the juelz santana special again.

#ShawlGawds #TrumpSet we might be fukked
SwSmaDc7h6.png

But we still outchea :umad:
If he goes down double digits in the polls all hell might break loose.
2da4bc05eabc5684b26738630df9f1cb.png

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I think at this point it wont matter, currently you have the packers/giants game on, the hurricane destruction will dominate the news cycles and people typically dont watch 2nd debates that much.

For trump it will help if the preception is he had a good debate on top of pence's which leads to better news cycles. Will it dramatically change the polls? Who knows. I think things have settled into a 2-3 point clinton lead. She has to continue to push voter turnout.

I think this debate is worse for trump because voters will ask questions, trump has said so many negative things that I can see him getting tougher questions. Clinton questions will be about emails and deplorable comments. She has to keep applogizing and pivot.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
The fukk, they got the debate on Sunday night while the Giants and Packers are playing?

Might have to sit this one out. :patrice:
Giants aren't even unified right now

Becks losing his mind, Eli throwing cats under the bus, Coughlin still trying to coach the team even tho he's been fired and now Reece thinks he's fukking Dr. Phil or some shyt.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Giants aren't even unified right now

Becks losing his mind, Eli throwing cats under the bus, Coughlin still trying to coach the team even tho he's been fired and now Reece thinks he's fukking Dr. Phil or some shyt.

:to: