Official Second Presidential Debate, Who will win? (10/9 @ 9PM ET)

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps
Trump has been just as unrepentant with inserting his foot into his mouth the past few weeks as he was the entirety of his campaign.
The second debate will go exactly the same as the first, especially if HRC starts pushing buttons.
I really wonder how well he can resist bait. He doesn't have any ability to be introspective and humility. Even if predebate he realizes his mistakes from the first I wonder if he will be able to maintain concentration enough to not slip back into what appears to be innately bad habits.

At this point, I doubt it. Hillary will just have to prick him with the needle a few times before he falls apart.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Breh I was so mad during that Vikings game. I thought the anger subsided after the Redskins game where we could have easily won that had people done their jobs but lo and behold you wipe and stand up and there's another turd waiting to be dropped.

Gentility

Warrior for the Babies
Supporter
Daps
Giants aren't even unified right now

Becks losing his mind, Eli throwing cats under the bus, Coughlin still trying to coach the team even tho he's been fired and now Reece thinks he's fukking Dr. Phil or some shyt.
That makes it even more interesting. Sometimes all it takes is one big upset victory to turn a season around.

And aren't you a Giants fan? Season not even halfway over and you changing the channel already? Disgraceful.

Last edited:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
That makes it even more interesting. Sometimes all it takes is one big upset victory to turn a season around.

And aren't you a Giants fan? Season not even halfway over and you changing the channel already? Disgraceful.
I'm just pissed. Two seasons in a row now this team has been underachieving with the talent it has.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Hopefully the Packers offense can actually produce for 60 minutes

Giants defense is banged up and suspect

OBJ is in his feelings but he'll show out in primetime...