AlbertPullhoez

The Takeover
Daps
Reppin
Deuce Dime, TX
I aint hearing nobody talking about wanda's skills with the ABC's tho
whole hood was like
:ohhh:oh that wanda...you know she sing happy birthday too
Manboy had me rolling when he told dude "Everybody know she be humming the alphabet :martin:. You be walking in this bytch sounding like you on Sesame Street:beli:"

:heh:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Andre really thought Franklin wouldnt kill him. That Cockiness when he said " Get the fukk out my house" was really his demise .
That pride:wow:

Telling Frankin he was gonna come back for him was stupid.

When you're in a position like that swallow your pride and play the scared "I just wanna leave and be safe with daughter" act and keep it pushing.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Amazing how he's become such a focal and galvanizing character in just a few episodes

I’m not gon lie I just started really watching. I pulled up to spark one wit my nikka and he was binge watching to get ready for the new episode. That last episode when Mel took the first hit was what hooked me. I ain’t seen TV this good in a long fukkin time.

Great to see the CIA angle being exposed.

That pride:wow:

Telling Frankin he was gonna come back for him was stupid.

When you're in a position like that swallow your pride and play the scared "I just wanna leave and be safe with daughter" act and keep it pushing.

I was bout to be mad as fukk if Franklin ain’t shoot him after all that shyt he was talkin. He really tried to lil nikka that man like he ain’t a whole kingpin in the streets now.

fukk that, Andre had to get his issue. shyt would’ve made no sense if he ain’t get marked at that point.

Real N Quotes

East Is In The House OMG
Daps
Andre really thought Franklin wouldnt kill him. That Cockiness when he said " Get the fukk out my house" was really his demise .

He thought he was going to be the neighborhood super hero but ended up getting drugged, his gun stolen, suspended from work, his daughter smoking rock, his car stolen , and finally a bullet in his head :wow:

Last edited:

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
He thought he was a super hero but ended up getting drugged, his gun stolen, suspended from work, his daughter smoking rock, his car stolen , and finally a bullet in his head :wow:

Just so many god damn Ls in the span of one season :wow:

Andre should have left shyt alone, kindly returned them files and dipped once he knew the CIA was involved.:whoa:. Just based on how Julia approach on some pawn shyt.

He should have known that Franklin would eventually get eaten alive and steered clear.

Damn, now Andre gone and his baby girl gonna be suckin that glass dikk along with some real dikks. :mjcry:

Its officially. Franklin is stone cold now. Andre said I raised u and Franklin still did what had to be done.

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
He thought he was going to be the neighborhood super hero but ended up getting drugged, his gun stolen, suspended from work, his daughter smoking rock, his car stolen , and finally a bullet in his head :wow:
he also got pulled over and punked by his fellow pigs in blue :mjlol: got sunflower seeds spit at him by that chick when he was searching for Mel :picard:

Andre might've set a record for Ls in a single season.