Official Snowfall Season 3 Thread

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can’t lie, Saint and Leon my nikkas but Man Boy starting to become one of my favorite characters

He up to some shyt tho, he ambitious :lupe:
Yup. It's what, two episodes left and he's been playing the back, "supporting" Frank. He's going to make a serious move before the season is over.

Cool Dr. Money

I’m Lil Jimmy but my boys call me J-Murder!
Daps
Reppin
Q.U./N.J.
Mel had a point when she said “You can make it but i can’t smoke it?!” She was already sniffing coke so it was already a wrap for her even if she made to college.

Andre was going to die no matter what he knew too much trying to play the hero and expose the big dogs at the top of the food chain

Daps
Just so many god damn Ls in the span of one season :wow:

Andre should have left shyt alone, kindly returned them files and dipped once he knew the CIA was involved.:whoa:. Just based on how Julia approach on some pawn shyt.

He should have known that Franklin would eventually get eaten alive and steered clear.

Damn, now Andre gone and his baby girl gonna be suckin that glass dikk along with some real dikks. :mjcry:

Its officially. Franklin is stone cold now. Andre said I raised u and Franklin still did what had to be done.

You’re wrong about Mel

This gets her clean

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Mel had a point when she said “You can make it but i can’t smoke it?!” She was already sniffing coke so it was already a wrap for her even if she made to college.

Andre was going to die no matter what he knew too much trying to play the hero and expose the big dogs at the top of the food chain

She coulda sniffed and still been somewhat functional tho. That rock completely fukked that up. That was what made that shyt so powerful, we sitting from a position of knowing what rocks do but her character don’t know that.

You’re wrong about Mel

This gets her clean

It’d be interesting if that happened but I really doubt it. I think it only gets worse from here. If she did sober up it’s cuz she bout to be a cop her damn self. Crazy how things work, had she played her cards right she’d be Frank’s main chick still gettin to sniff but reaping the benefits of the money too. Now she a clucker. :ehh:

BK360NATL

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How Saint got them lil ass bolt cutterable locks on his “vault”?? How can anyone just smash a window and get in, let alone find the place? :gucci:
It was the 1980s....Alarm systems weren't that sophisticated yet and Andre was a cop. He'd know how to disarm an alarm. This is what learning on the job must have looked like.

Saint really only like 18-19 yo. I'm guessing his pops, Jerome, Avi and CIA dude didn't put him on to that part of the game. There will be mistakes. Jerome is a small time weed hustler. Different levels to the game. Saint doesn't really grasp which level he's on just yet, and the players he's dealing with. I don't think he truly understood how much of a target he is, until he came home to that. His pops, his pop's boys and Aunt Louie been trying to school him, but experience is usually the best teacher at that age.

Saint is very smart in some ways, but very naive in others as well. Crazy how he didn't have any drugs at home, but all of his cash and the CIA file weren't really that secure. Dude walked into his place reading his mail.... He gave his address out like that??? There are plenty of holes in his security.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Yeah, if she was completely gone she would've helped Wanda rob that old lady to get her next fix. She already reached a point of "fukk this I'm going home", seeing daddy dead is gonna finish the job and sober her up.

I suppose that’s a good point, maybe that’s what happens. Or maybe seeing that her dad committed that possibly because of her might drive her deeper into them rocks. :yeshrug:

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It was the 1980s....Alarm systems weren't that sophisticated yet and Andre was a cop. He'd know how to disarm an alarm. This is what learning on the job must have looked like.

Saint really only like 18-19 yo. I'm guessing his pops, Jerome, Avi and CIA dude didn't put him on to that part of the game. There will be mistakes. Jerome is a small time weed hustler. Different levels to the game. Saint doesn't really grasp which level he's on just yet, and the players he's dealing with. I don't think he truly understood how much of a target he is, until he came home to that. His pops, his pop's boys and Aunt Louie been trying to school him, but experience is usually the best teacher at that age.

Saint is very smart in some ways, but very naive in others as well. Crazy how he didn't have any drugs at home, but all of his cash and the CIA file weren't really that secure. Dude walked into his place reading his mail.... He gave his address out like that??? There are plenty of holes in his security.
Dumb ass lil nikkas was too busy copping sneakers instead of shyt to really secure his home & money :mjlol:

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps