Official Sonic the Hedgehog 2 Thread

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Crazy how when the first Sonic live-action movie was announced everybody (including me) expected it to be the worst movie ever.

Now the sequel is announced and dudes hyped for it :pachaha:

can't blame you, me or anyone...them initial teasers and design...:picard:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Knuckles better be a supreme asswhole :russ::russ::russ::banderas::banderas::banderas:

Hopefully they portray him similar to how he was in the OG games instead of how they tend to write him lately.

In the OG games he was just naive because he spent most of his life alone guarding the Master Emerald, so he was just prone to believe whatever Robotnik said. In the later games/cartoons they just made him an idiot. :hhh:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Hopefully they portray him similar to how he was in the OG games instead of how they tend to write him lately.

In the OG games he was just naive because he spent most of his life alone guarding the Master Emerald, so he was just prone to believe whatever Robotnik said. In the later games/cartoons they just made him an idiot. :hhh:
Definitely massive potential for personalities in this universe :whoo:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!

I always remember this line from Sonic Adventure for the Dreamcast.

"Knuckles, did you get tricked by Robotnik AGAIN?!? :beli:"

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound

Oh shyt Knuckles about to be a WHOLE a$$hole :laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

iron-man-mark50suit-up-iron-man.gif

IN