Official Spider-Man: Far From Home Thread

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
So over this kid. While he does a good Spidey and Parker, Garfield wasa much cooler Spiderman. I'm done with watching some dweeb teen go through the troubles of High School. The GOAT series on Fox 5 had this dude in college, slaying both Mary Jane and Felicia. If the best animated series of Spiderman had an adult Parker, who was 6'1 and actually had a job, then the movies could do it easily. I'm ready for either 2099 or Kane, Son of Iron Man is annoying to watch.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
So over this kid. While he does a good Spidey and Parker, Garfield wasa much cooler Spiderman. I'm done with watching some dweeb teen go through the troubles of High School. The GOAT series on Fox 5 had this dude in college, slaying both Mary Jane and Felicia. If the best animated series of Spiderman had an adult Parker, who was 6'1 and actually had a job, then the movies could do it easily. I'm ready for either 2099 or Kane, Son of Iron Man is annoying to watch.
tenor.gif

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
giphy.gif

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

I’ve said it before but that shyt ain’t the goat series. But you all can keep pounding the pavement for it:manny:

Point is when Spidey was introduced into the comics he was younger than all his contemporaries. They were adults and he was the 16 year old kid. This is exactly why he’s the 16 now 17 year old kid in these movies. By the time the next movie comes around he’ll be 18 and ready to graduate and then from there who knows. But the audience got to grow with him so now a new audience gets to grow with him as well.

Also not to be too geeky but peter is 5’10:jawalrus:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM

You had 5 movies of your setup. Nothing wrong with switching it up and showing a younger Spider-Man.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Garfield was a great Spidey just happened to be attached to some eh movies. It is what it is man

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
OT but did you post your thoughts on the Spider-man PS4 story line? (if youve beaten it, if not nvm).

Nope. Story was great. Did something in the comics they should’ve done a while ago as far as May and peter. Not saying it has to be that way but they were willing to sacrifice a marriage for her life and that never seemed like something peter or MJ would willingly do and it’s definitely something may would be wholeheartedly against.

Also loved the reconfiguration of all the parts and pieces of his world. They made a more mature Spider-Man story than marvel allows its writers to tell but that’s a different subject.

But yeah I beat the game in like four days man lol. 100% it last week. Can’t wait for the dlc

Symbiote controlling unconscious Pete vs the sinister 6 at night will always be:banderas:

Which, for my money, is better than anything in the three part symbiote arc from the 90s. The slow takeover of peter, the costume fighting for him, him spazzing on his people and having flash tell him to get it together, all of the shyt is beautiful

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Unfortunately I’m sure it’s there. It’s prob either not in this scene or it’s CG so it’ll be there in post
Exactly, that photo looked to be from the end of the movie where Spidey gets the best of him. Fish bowl will definitely be there. :wow:

I'd love to see a Spider Man Noir cameo on the big screen.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Young Spidey is more fun and has the potential (with the current state of the MCU) to grow into something even greater. Said it before and I'll say it again, it's going to be real interesting seeing Peter's evolution as a character from Homecoming to the franchise's end.