Official Spider-Man: Far From Home Thread

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
@MartyMcFly
I gotta say, I took issue of you calling Jake Gyllenhaal "Maggie's brother" in your OP. :pachaha:
MaggieGyllenhaal.jpg

mask-3.jpg

:francis:

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
Young Spidey is more fun and has the potential (with the current state of the MCU) to grow into something even greater. Said it before and I'll say it again, it's going to be real interesting seeing Peter's evolution as a character from Homecoming to the franchise's end.

Never said he wasn't fun, Tom is just a great MCU Spider-man, not a good Spiderman. Marvel needs to be bold and either touch 2099/Scarlet or deal with an adult parker in College/Black Cat.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Never said he wasn't fun, Tom is just a great MCU Spider-man, not a good Spiderman. Marvel needs to be bold and either touch 2099/Scarlet or deal with an adult parker in College/Black Cat.
I never said that you said he wasn't fun.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Could Sony make a Spider-Man 2099 spin off movie?

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
I’ve said it before but that shyt ain’t the goat series. But you all can keep pounding the pavement for it:manny:

Point is when Spidey was introduced into the comics he was younger than all his contemporaries. They were adults and he was the 16 year old kid. This is exactly why he’s the 16 now 17 year old kid in these movies. By the time the next movie comes around he’ll be 18 and ready to graduate and then from there who knows. But the audience got to grow with him so now a new audience gets to grow with him as well.

Also not to be too geeky but peter is 5’10:jawalrus:
You're not worried that Sony might take him back after this film? If Venom does well that may very well happen.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
You're not worried that Sony might take him back after this film? If Venom does well that may very well happen.

I don’t worry about shyt when it comes to movies man. Real shyt. Too much real life actual bad shyt to even be worried about it. The way my Washington post and cnn alerts work, a movie is the least of my concerns.

B, Sony likes making money. They get all the profits from marvels Spider-Man endeavors. So as long as the movies keep making money and they keep holding good will with the fans then business wise there’s no reason to rock the boat.

But the media landscape can and will look a lot different by the time it’s time to reup that deal so who knows what all parties involved will want. I could see Sony trying to take full creative control back but I could also see Disney trying to wrestle Spidey and everything since they’ll have X-men and FF by then. It’s all about revenue and licensing