Reppin
Zenn-La
tumblr_orrm9qa5AA1tgo8o0o1_1280.jpg

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Doesn't Sony own Spidey film rights? if Feige/Pascal start beefing Sony could pull Spidey from MCU

watching that interview Feige got left holding the bag :huhldup:

Marvel Studios doesn't need Spider-Man tbh. It's great for them to have him but they were doing fine before without him.

Sony was the one that was putting out movies with diminishing returns. They went to Marvel because they didn't know what the fukk they were doing. Judging by the fact that they're still trying to do spin offs with C-List Spider-Man characters shows they still don't know what the fukk they're doing.

I'd also add that them bombarding the public with all these marketing like they did with Amazing Spider-Man 2 is another sign that they don't know what they're doing.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
either Feige has no clue, or Pascal just fukked with some big future Marvel announcement.
The guy who does Emergency Awesome was saying the MCU is treating the Sony Universe like they do Netflix and Agents of Shield. Meaning they won't be mentioning them but Venom, Sinister Six etc. Might be like 'Spiderman this, and Spiderman that. . . '
So it seems like Sony is getting to audition for the MCU, if the movies are good and they want to collaborate after the Spider-Man trilogy it is a possibility.

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These studios fukkin shyt up

If you have a good working relationship now with Spider-Man then why the fukk would Venom not share his universe in the first place? We still need a proper black suit Spidey on film

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
This shyt comes out in less than a month is it me or is the buzz sterile :dwillhuh:

It's probably you:yeshrug:

I mean around the same time a month ago, things was pretty much the same for Terrific Thot. There was even an article saying how they was tracking to do like $80M opening (which Marvel brehs decided not to post and troll like others cuz they're better than that, that's trying too hard, and they're smart enough to know these things flip on the fly).

The next 2 weeks things like with all movies will really start to pick up.:jawalrus:

Cats just dropped.... so Mouse probably trynna not cannibalize them and let them eat for a minute before Spidey swings to the table

I mean Tom Holland probably not even scheduled to do talk shows till like the week of

Martha

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
It's probably you:yeshrug:
:ehh:what can I say the trailers for it have left a lot to be desired. This was suppose to be the 1st legit spidey, that marvel "the architects of cbm magic" had their hands all over.Hopefully they are pulling a doctor strange and saving all the good stuff for the movie. Anticipating those early reviews like a mother :birdman:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
This shyt comes out in less than a month is it me or is the buzz sterile :dwillhuh:
i'm not feeling it at all right now, few weeks out... but I'm not really looking for it to be honest. he was all over the NBA Finals i think, still, doesn't seem like the internet is going crazy right now. seems like just a bunch of people bytching about too many early trailers and too much ironman

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
Marvel/Sony should put this on ice until after Black Panther which should of came out this year. Spider-man still would of made money in 2018. The whole starting over fresh again, hasn't sat well with some people who wanted Marvel to focus on other characters first. I guess we will find out when the movie comes out in a few weeks.