Official SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING Thread

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Kevin Feige Confirms Venom Isn’t Part of the MCU

Despite Tom Holland wanting to face off against Venom, Spider-Man: Homecoming director Jon Watts confirmed the new film would not be connected to his movie. And while some have assumed the whole idea of the film could be a ruse by Sony to help sell their company, word broke last month that not only was the movie still going forward, but that Tom Hardy would star and Ruben Fleischer (Zombieland) would be directing. Though the MCU status of the film seemed to fade more and more with each piece of news, the addition of Hardy and Fleischer to the project meant a proper version of Venom could be on the horizon.

Though the film may still do well on its own, we now know definitively that it’s not connected to the MCU. AlloCiné (via Screen Geek) nabbed an interview with Marvel Studios head Kevin Feige, where the producer clarifies the confusion:

“For now, there is no plan for Venom in the MCU. It’s a Sony Project.”

Kevin Feige Confirms Venom Isn't Part of the MCU

:dead: @ these two posts back to back.

But yo, in that video it seems like Feige was caught off guard by what Pascal said. Dude looked mad uncomfortable and remained eerily silent, probably realizing this bytch went off on her own saying some shyt they can't take back.

shyt basically went like:

Pascal: Yeah, so it's this shared world we are creating for Peter Parker and we are working on it together.:troll:
Feige: :gucci:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La

But yo, in that video it seems like Feige was caught off guard by what Pascal said. Dude looked mad uncomfortable and remained eerily silent, probably realizing this bytch went off on her own saying some shyt they can't take back.

Pascal: Yeah, so it's this shared world we are creating for Peter Parker and we are working on it together.:troll:
giphy.gif

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
either Feige has no clue, or Pascal just fukked with some big future Marvel announcement.

Pascal is just running her mouth. Remember she got fired from being the head of Sony's film division because she was such a screw up. Part of her golden parachute was he being allowed to remain an executive producer for the Spider-Man films.

She's gonna fukk around, piss Feigie off, and he's gonna pull the plug on everything.

Daps
Pascal is just running her mouth. Remember she got fired from being the head of Sony's film division because she was such a screw up. Part of her golden parachute was he being allowed to remain an executive producer for the Spider-Man films.

She's gonna fukk around, piss Feigie off, and he's gonna pull the plug on everything.

Doesn't Sony own Spidey film rights? if Feige/Pascal start beefing Sony could pull Spidey from MCU

watching that interview Feige got left holding the bag :huhldup:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
This should be entertaining to watch unfold :pachaha:

The fact feige said "for now..." is pretty much saying it's open.

But who knows. Wonder what the paperwork is like.

I mean at the end of the day it's a sony film. If sony was like :dame: Spider and venom going to be in the same movie what could Disney really do? Pull out altogether? :patrice:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

This is hilarious!

Yes Fiegie didnt even know and was correct to comment on it from his perspective since he doesnt have anything to do with them Spidey properties.:ehh:

But Amy is hilarious and you cant blame her for wanting to keep what they doing close and connected to that Marvel Goldmine.:russ:

I mean hell you even got Terrific Thot out here on her knees ass naked lobbying for the attention or a crossover with Marvels so called weakest franchise in Thor. I mean since some people call Thor trash.... you can literally say Terrific Thot begging for Marvel crumbs:sas2:

Martha

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

This is hilarious!

Yes Fiegie didnt even know and was correct to comment on it from his perspective since he doesnt have anything to do with them Spidey properties.:ehh:

But Amy is hilarious and you cant blame her for wanting to keep what they doing close and connected to that Marvel Goldmine.:russ:

I mean hell you even got Terrific Thot out here on her knees ass naked lobbying for the attention or a crossover with Marvels so called weakest franchise in Thor. I mean since some people call Thor trash.... you can literally say Terrific Thot begging for Marvel crumbs:sas2:

Martha
Terrific thot ?

R.O. Double

Holdin My Balls Since 83
Daps
Reppin
City Of Angels
I thought the Feige/Pascal shyt would've had its own thread.

That shyt is hilarious and the internet bout to have fun with that one for a while.