Official SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING Thread

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
DosCadenaz negged you for your post in the thread Official SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING Thread. With the following comment: You should remove your eyes or something. Stop watching movies....

triple-h-angry.gif

:russ::russ::russ:

nikka sounding like one of those neogaf cacs when u don't agree with their opinion.

Probably burns your soul that you can't have me banned from this site for all the horrible shyt I said about spiderman huh.
:mjlol:
LMAO honestly I was just high as fukk

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man if Peter would have left vulture alone he prob would had sex with Liz. The Parker luck strike again. And why is Maryjane a weirdo?

Sensitive Christian Grey

The Fisher King
Daps
Reppin
Welsh Hills
I dug it.

Gambino made some dumb lines funny (I like bread :mjlol:)

Didn't think the action was all that compared what else we've seen in the genre, but also felt that Spidey didn't feel that conflicted about his high school screw arounds. Like I know beating the bad guys was the moral thing to do, but it just got a little predictable in the middle :manny:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Man if Peter would have left vulture alone he prob would had sex with Liz. The Parker luck strike again. And why is Maryjane a weirdo?

She’s not Mary Jane. She’s Michelle with a middle or last name with a J initial and the producers and writers thought it was cute to reference a character without actually creating the character smh

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
AAAAHHHH YES!!!:blessed:

The uppin of the Spiderman threads.... one of the atleast 30+ Marvel threads compared to the 9 or less other film threads

Man these MCU films and franchises leave long lasting impressions and there are things to actually unpack and discuss. They are layerd films, crossing many genres that can be interpreted in many ways and still enjoyed at peak comprehension. I mean we about to be 17 films in and people still talk about IM1, good or bad people still talk about Thor 2 and so on and so on. I mean its easy to talk about something recent but who really goes that far back?

Like with the Lakers or Celtics do cats really talk about the Mikan/Wilt years? Or do people only refer to the Kobe-Shaq/KD-Pierce-Ray Allen years? Cuz its easily to talk about something from the last 3 years or so. But longevity? Thats special

Theres nothing to discuss with a lot of their rival other than maybe one, especially the one thats kind of a collections of scenes like watching vine clips on youtube.

Whether you loved or hate this movie alone there are more interesting things to discuss.

And now next Thorsdays if Thor 3 makes even around...... hell something as little as 400 Million after 5 films thats already over 4 billion...

But in theory we already know its gonna make more than that from their last 5 movies tracking not to mention their ending trilogies always do great

With that said, on topic the deleted scenes were interesting. I found the extra Gambino scenes kinda funny surprised at how he just outright named Miles... like literally no nuance or etc

Curious to see how they go with PP love interest over the next few movies too

Martha

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She’s not Mary Jane. She’s Michelle with a middle or last name with a J initial and the producers and writers thought it was cute to reference a character without actually creating the character smh
Bet u they change her name to Maryjane in the sequel :pachaha:

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
Just got the is movie on Blu-ray the other day. I liked that it was pretty stacked with bonus content. Only thing I wish if we got a director or actor commentary.

Daps
I think with Marvel they start from the very begining of a character's comic book origins then fast forward to the current continuity, so you're right.

cause spidey's suit reminds me of the one he created recently when he had his own company parker industries, w/ the green highlights for the eyes. The infinity war costume especially looks like a mix between the parker industries one (MK IV) and iron spider from OG civil war. I wouldn't be surprised if it had the arms like the iron spider, matter fact i think it's a given...

ulzaji9ydhxzkeueaaiw.jpg

79b896c3ab6c3516f8c52ba0d9df802ceaab4152_hq.jpg

but i do think they could use his spidey sense for a future madame web, "you've got powers you don't even know about", technology-failed-you-now-back-to-the-basics type storyline though...
Damn they second suit in your post is cold
:ohlawd:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I forgot to mention I watched this a couple weeks ago. I liked it a lot.

Fred.

Yes its pretty dope. Only some cornballs who think they are smarter than what they really are on some fake deep shyt that always try to relate other shyt on some college thesis lame shyt due to insecurity about this threads subject matter and other Marvel movies in general seem to think other wise.

Martha