Official SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING Thread

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
@MartyMcFly and @Rainman

When it comes down to it.... It's not a situation where Burress intentionally tried to bring Bill down.... It's more of a reason why comedians say "do not tape my shows or bring cameras into the show"

He made a joke part of his set, someone taped it, singled out this comment, put it on the net, and the manhunt began.

It was pretty much as simple as that.

There was a comedian awhile back I saw some of his shyt online. Then went to a show and saw him use quite a few of the same jokes. Cats just have sets and use them all the time, most stand up is offensive absurd shyt that's not meant to be taking serious but this is the sensitive "run tell someone" era that's just a fukked up era for comedians

That's why Dave has a leave your cell phone at the door policy

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
has anyone ever found a Buress joke funny cause I haven't

I went to his show, he's pretty funny

Decent at worst as in it wasn't a waste of time or money. Had a pretty good time, same with my date.

Wasn't like going to a local comedy club and sitting stone faced watching someone bomb.

But I also wasn't in pain from laughter and ribs sore later.

If that answers your question

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Hell might as well link this somehow to the BP film.
that kid is probably a Wakandan exchange student*

*which im sure comic heads will tell me can never happen b/c no one really leaves Wakanda... same person will turn around and speculate that Hannibal Burress might be an old Harry Osbourn.

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Conz said:
Plenty of work for uggos in Hollywood. In fact, if I were ugly or had a weird birth defect I'd just try to be an actor

Look at Clint Howard. He's been getting ugly roles for years.

And the whole Cosby thing, I don't know how much proof you need when 40+ women all share a similar story of passing out after Cosby served them a beverage. I read Beverly Johnson's story and that was enough for me.

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
Yeah I'm not down with the whole conspiracy theory thing so I'm not missing the point that's just not a point I gravitate to. But again he's innocent till proven guilty. If Hannibal is wrong then he's foul for that. If he's right then Cosby is foul for that. It is what it is at this point. He already admitted in a deposition that the shyt did happen at least once so it's not like his hands are clean
He was really bout to buy NBC breh
HE WAS GONNA BUY NBC
Ignore the fact that he admitted to drugging woman.... ignore it because he was about to buy nbc

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
He was really bout to buy NBC breh
HE WAS GONNA BUY NBC
Ignore the fact that he admitted to drugging woman.... ignore it because he was about to buy nbc
Does that mean he didn't do it or something? I believe a lot of the chics are lying but there is no conspiracy. He likes passed out puzzy, he fukked up.

Edit: My bad I just caught the sarcasm.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
has anyone ever found a Buress joke funny cause I haven't
I went to his show, he's pretty funny

Decent at worst as in it wasn't a waste of time or money. Had a pretty good time, same with my date.

Wasn't like going to a local comedy club and sitting stone faced watching someone bomb.

But I also wasn't in pain from laughter and ribs sore later.

If that answers your question
I've seen Burr, Diaz, Chapelle, Cosby, Atell, Rogan, Lewis Black, Louis CK live and Burress's show could be the funniest that I've been to. I also liked how he incorporated hip-hop into his act and that he didn't have an opener, just had a DJ play some dope ass music.