Official SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING Thread

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
I've seen Burr, Diaz, Chapelle, Cosby, Atell, Rogan, Lewis Black, Louis CK live and Burress's show could be the funniest that I've been to. I also liked how he incorporated hip-hop into his act and that he didn't have an opener, just had a DJ play some dope ass music.
That joke where he had the dj play a recoding of his joke and he'd just say certain parts like rappers do at their shows was funny af

Erik Killmonger

TRUE KING OF WAKANDA
Daps
'Better Call Saul' Actor Joins 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' (Exclusive)
michael_mando.jpg

Michael Mando Getty Images
Michael Keaton,Marisa Tomei, Zendaya, Robert Downey Jr., Donald Glover and Logan Marshall-Green.

As usual in the case of Spider-Man castings, character details were almost non-existent.

Mando is a Canadian actor who currently co-star as the scene-stealing criminal named Nacho in AMC’s Emmy-nominated Saul. He also appeared in Orphan Black and brought to life the fan-favorite character Vaas Montenegro on the Ubisoft videogame Far Cry 3.

He is repped by CAA and Amanda Rosenthal Talent in Canada.

Kitsune

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
all i ask for is aziz ansari, idk what role he would play but just seeing his face on the screen would be enough :ohlawd:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
michael_mando.jpg

Michael Mando Getty Images
Michael Keaton,Marisa Tomei, Zendaya, Robert Downey Jr., Donald Glover and Logan Marshall-Green.

As usual in the case of Spider-Man castings, character details were almost non-existent.

Mando is a Canadian actor who currently co-star as the scene-stealing criminal named Nacho in AMC’s Emmy-nominated Saul. He also appeared in Orphan Black and brought to life the fan-favorite character Vaas Montenegro on the Ubisoft videogame Far Cry 3.

He is repped by CAA and Amanda Rosenthal Talent in Canada.

My man Vic from Orphan Black. What a come up :wow:

The cast they've announced so far is :ohhh::ohhh::ohhh: