Official STAR WARS: The Clone Wars Season 7 Thread

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:dwillhuh: How did this thread get pinned when this show was always slept-on on this forum? I'm gonna guess it's an indictment on the new live-action films since Disney bought Lucasfilms.

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
that show worth a watch?

Feloni did the show so yes. It is worth the watch. The first part of season one can be rough to get through. You have to remember that it is still a kids show, but it does start getting into lore, and you may very well be hooked by the time you get to the final season. Also, watching the show may help to understand some things for The Mandalorian season 2. Especially since the last scene in Rebels is some time after Return of the Jedi.

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
I just finished watching this last night. Damn, Ahsoka must have felt like shyt after her fight with Vader in Rebels. It adds another layer as to what she must have been going through after Ezra saves her in Rebels. It even adds to why she may have really chose to stay. She needed time. She could have told the Council what Maul said about Anakin:sadcam:. Walking around in the depths of Malachor with the hindsight realization that he was fukking right.:wow:

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Somebody combined “Revenge Of The Sith” and the last 4 episodes of “Clone Wars” into one 3 and half hour movie. The transitions are seamless :banderas:

can this be downloaded from that link?

DragonZord

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know she animated....but I can't be the only one who'd hit this...HARD :noah:

75530667e41476b1277f3e0df78ae0b2.jpg

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol i'm half way through season 5 right now.

i see why this show might have gotten cancelled that year. Ahsoka my favorite character but they got her involved in some boring ass story arcs so far.

kY3bOlr_d.webp