Official STAR WARS: The Clone Wars Season 7 Thread

Counter Racist Male

Retired poster and occasional lurker
Daps
Reppin
MYSELF
I don't think it's that far into the future. Vader picked her lightsaber up off the surface of the snow. I would think if it had been all those years into the timeline of Rebels that thing would have been buried deep or probably even gone instead of sticking out in plain sight.
Cool episode, but not as epic as the previous 3. Also not feeling Ahsoka being able to hold a ship blasting it's thrusters to get away. That's pretty Rey-esque right there:patrice:

Probably about 3 to 5 years in the future

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Watched the last 4 episodes and :wow:

They should have combined that into a movie. That was by far one of the best “Star Wars” visuals I’ve seen.

Seeing “Revenge Of The Sith” from Ahsoka’s point of view was a nice touch.

I kinda want to watch the other episodes that lead up to it, but these 4 episodes were just :blessed:

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
To keep the theme going, I believe that the time Ahsoka drops the lightsaber Anakin gave her is aligning with Obi-Wan picking up Anakin's own lightsaber after their battle on Mustafar.
GracefulScratchyBarebirdbat-size_restricted.gif

tumblr_no0be32Ego1tiwa1fo1_500.gif

It's like poetry, it rhymes. :mjcry:

Bruh :banderas::ohlawd:

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Awesome ending.

As always the way people view Mace raises a lot of :mjpls: for me.

Imagine you quitting your job but showing up a boardroom meeting, then getting offered back in and still saying no - then an exec says "alright then this meeting isn't for you".

That's Mace, and he was damn right - Ahsoka was either in or out.

Lmao at unleashing Maul on the clones but then telling Rex to put his blaster on stun because "we don't want to hurt them :mjcry:".

That last shot of Vader :wow:

Filoni a true Lucas disciple :wow:
Nah Mace was definitely a dikk at that moment

If you're going to be a dikk when someone declines you're showing them they made the right choice

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I hope they stop with shyt during this era soon I want stories set during or after the new movies

Clean that shyt up

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Nag, grevious was a beast but right before ep III he got his lungs crunched by mace windu as he was kidnapping the chancellor

Nah, if we're being honest he was kind of a jobber in Clone Wars. All he ever did was take Ls :mjlol:

Now if we're talking about the OG 2003 series that's a different story, but that's not considered canon anymore.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!

Filoni has stayed away from hearing people's reactions to the finale. Reminds me of the story of when the original Star Wars dropped Lucas & Spielberg all took their families to the beach, and stayed away from everything going on for a few weeks.

Last edited:

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ahsoka: "This war could be over soon."
Mace: "That depends on the Chancellor."
Ahsoka: What do you mean?
Mace: "I'm sorry, CITIZEN, these matters are for the Council to discuss."
Ahsoka: "THEN WHY THE fukk DID YOU BRING IT UP IN MY PRESENCE THEN? THIS WHY I fukkING LEFT THIS ORDER. ALL YOU DO IS HATE AND I DAMN SURE KNOW YOU DEFINITELY VOTED TO HAVE ME THROWN OUT WHEN I WAS WRONGLY FRAMED FOR MURDER. :pacspit:"

That's how I would've answered back. :yeshrug: This series made me not sympathize or root for Mace at all. I get it - he's a tough, no nonsense taskmaster, and a badass to boot, but he came off as a dikk through out this entire series.

Boba Fett: "I see now I've done terrible things but you started it when you murdered my father! I'll never forgive you."
Mace Windu: "Hm... Well, you're going to have to. Take him away."

Both Mace Windu and Yoda made me realize how much the Jedi Council was no different from the Sith. It's like Republicans vs Democrats... opposing positions but of the same coin. When Yoda told the council about the inhibitor chip was placed by the Sith, but vowed they should keep it a secret because they foolishly thought they can use the clones for their own wartime advantage. :beli: They DESERVED Order 66, that was bad karma. :ufdup: