Official STAR WARS: The Clone Wars Season 7 Thread

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Vader is such a bytch

Turned his back on everyone

And some Star Wars fans are still on, from my point of view, the Jedi are evil aka BOTH SIDES!

Yes the Jedi had faults but Anakin is still terrible. You didnt get the promotion you want....ok you dont go postal on the whole office

Dude is a sad pathetic little man

I dont think the Clone Wars displayed his weird social cues enough, they made him into too much of a regular charismatic hero

Duke_Droese

All Star
Daps
episode 12 dropped yet?

binged up to 11, ahsoka is an atg jedi man :mjcry:

just caught the 12th :wow:

1) Yoda
2) Ahsoka
3) Obi wan
4) Luke/Mace

Why didn't they put filoni in charge of the trilogy lmao. Once the slow paced episodes got out of the way this shyt was so perfect. The last few scenes were beautiful and hit the feels deeply.

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
My dad didn't like it at all. He would have been fine with the series ending with Yoda taking his journey.

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Awesome ending.

As always the way people view Mace raises a lot of :mjpls: for me.

Imagine you quitting your job but showing up a boardroom meeting, then getting offered back in and still saying no - then an exec says "alright then this meeting isn't for you".

That's Mace, and he was damn right - Ahsoka was either in or out.

Lmao at unleashing Maul on the clones but then telling Rex to put his blaster on stun because "we don't want to hurt them :mjcry:".

That last shot of Vader :wow:

Filoni a true Lucas disciple :wow:

En Sabah Nur

The First
Daps
Reppin
Survival of the fittest
That ending. :wow: The ominous music plus the fact that nobody's saying a word is haunting. It's actually kinda depressing. All those years of excitement and adventure are gone. Evil has taken over and all hope is seemingly lost. The characters we once knew and loved are gone. Scattered to the cold winds.

I am also of the opinion that the end scene takes place after the Star Wars: Rebels episode "Twilight of the Apprentice" hence the symbolism of the bird in the sky.

bN9rEgC.jpg

6YrNyDw.jpg

Cheers, Clone Wars.:salute:
I don't think it's that far into the future. Vader picked her lightsaber up off the surface of the snow. I would think if it had been all those years into the timeline of Rebels that thing would have been buried deep or probably even gone instead of sticking out in plain sight.
Cool episode, but not as epic as the previous 3. Also not feeling Ahsoka being able to hold a ship blasting it's thrusters to get away. That's pretty Rey-esque right there:patrice:

Last edited:

Duke_Droese

All Star
Daps
Low key maul's storyline is interesting. His fall from being a mob boss to gradually getting more and more petty and :flabbynsick: will be depressing as hell.

I didn't watch the previous few seasons (or I don't remember watching them), did they show him getting freed from Sidious's sex dungeon?

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Low key maul's storyline is interesting. His fall from being a mob boss to gradually getting more and more petty and :flabbynsick: will be depressing as hell.

I didn't watch the previous few seasons (or I don't remember watching them), did they show him getting freed from Sidious's sex dungeon?

Not on the show, but there's a canon comic that shows what happened - Star Wars: Darth Maul—Son of Dathomir

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
Watching ROTS now... so since this version of Clone Wars is cannon, Grievous just addicted to Newports? :patrice:

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na

I wish Maul was a good guy
Hes my favorite character

Last edited:

VANITY

"My enemy is a notion, not a nation."
Daps
To keep the theme going, I believe that the time Ahsoka drops the lightsaber Anakin gave her is aligning with Obi-Wan picking up Anakin's own lightsaber after their battle on Mustafar.
GracefulScratchyBarebirdbat-size_restricted.gif

tumblr_no0be32Ego1tiwa1fo1_500.gif

It's like poetry, it rhymes. :mjcry: