Official Steam Deck thread. Steam handheld gaming device.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
is R36s the name or the model ?

Like I said I just want old NES and arcade games, like super Mario bros 1-3, Donkey Kong, Metriod, pacman of course, Pro Westling, Ice Climbers etc

the model/name

I have this exact same model and I love it. Have every nes, snes, genesis game on it. Also plays n64, dreamcast, ps 1

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
Hell divers 2 had me feeling like the old days.... SOCOM, RTCW, R63... this is how live service games should be. Playing this shyt on the deck docked is piff brehs

I've heard mixed reviews about Deck performance. I'm debating getting it on Steam or just stream it from the PS5.

Hitchens

Pro
Daps
The battery life is trash(og version). Earlier today I was playing Jedi Fallen and the battery life went from:ahh:to:francis:to:dead: within an hour. I have to constantly charge the damn thing. How are people finishing big lengthy AAA open world games on this thing? The only two games I am close to finishing is Hotline Miami and Ryse: son of Rome.

Piffiztheanswer

L'immortale
Daps
Reppin
The International Scene
The battery life is trash(og version). Earlier today I was playing Jedi Fallen and the battery life went from:ahh:to:francis:to:dead: within an hour. I have to constantly charge the damn thing. How are people finishing big lengthy AAA open world games on this thing? The only two games I am close to finishing is Hotline Miami and Ryse: son of Rome.
Keep it plugged in the wall or dock it so its constantly charging. I cant wait to upgrade to OLED heard the battery life is wayyy better

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
the model/name

I have this exact same model and I love it. Have every nes, snes, genesis game on it. Also plays n64, dreamcast, ps 1

This looks dope, I might cop :ehh:

Do they make something like this with PS2 games preloaded? :jbhmm:

Also, are the games here preloaded or do you have to manual put them on first? That vid didn’t mention Genesis, it has every Genesis game? :jbhmm:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
This looks dope, I might cop :ehh:

Do they make something like this with PS2 games preloaded? :jbhmm:

Also, are the games here preloaded or do you have to manual put them on first? That vid didn’t mention Genesis, it has every Genesis game? :jbhmm:

it comes preloaded with tons of games but the microsd card is trash
I just got a 256gb microsd gard and followed this tutorial. You don't have to do this tutorial but this makes your system like 10000 times better

there are some retros that can play ps2 but you gotta spend more

this device can play ps1, psp and dreamcast fine