Official Stranger Things Season 5 Thread | Final Season Teaser

Avisible Man

The animal that Hughve Hefner created
Daps

Scoops Ahoy in ruins :damn:

robin-you-rule.gif

Episode 1 is titled "The Crawl."

AAAAQQCgsnuqFu35eNn_qyb4DaoUADD8pv0l-p0wJwAXQ7jRpA-OE9Bsjmi9hQPCpcGftEaisdlkVUGM3Rj7J65v8bbPOlED8gCAEJRq-aB-Uu29130m6yLQYm1Xzps6Sv_B2SlWbT_17dMa7XFWSDY1UUry.jpg

We got Linda Hamilton, Sarah Conner, herself, joining the cast.

terminator2-sarah-connor.gif

Vecna coming and he gon pay for what he did to Max :demonic:

stranger-things-vecna.gif

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps
I wonder if they are going to put the first two episodes in the theaters before the streaming release. If they did, it would sell out.

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
3 years between seasons? :mjtf:

Makes sense since the production values get higher every season and you have to try and work around everybody's schedules now. Plus, they're doing it like a big budget blockbuster, and with the strikes, that delayed things for months. Wouldn't surprise me if they were aiming to release it this year before everything went down.

The only way they could have avoided this is if they pulled an Atlanta/Avatar type move and filmed season five right after season four.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Makes sense since the production values get higher every season and you have to try and work around everybody's schedules now. Plus, they're doing it like a big budget blockbuster, and with the strikes, that delayed things for months. Wouldn't surprise me if they were aiming to release it this year before everything went down.

The only way they could have avoided this is if they pulled an Atlanta/Avatar type move and filmed season five right after season four.
Yeah it was planned to drop this year. Strike fukked it up