Official Succession Thread 🟠 Season 4 Currently Airing

Erratic415

Superstar
Daps
Just finished episode 6 (season 1). Great ep. Is this the ep that kick starts the show to another level? The first 5 eps were slow. I understand new shows need to develop their universe, and even though things may have felt like they were dragging it was still interesting enough to keep my attention.

The episode on the vote of no confidence is where I started to like it a lot more.

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
Still hate shiv. Shes. A worst villain than marlo and tony soprano

Def properly named. I knew the knife was coming

But roman is a bytch gave away his shyt cause hes a p*ssy and came to terms with it.

They give it to tom of all people. The guy who greg actually does the job for.

Kendall shoulda jumped out the window. They set up the jump in season 1 when he would stare out on top of the building. Thats the ending “i remember”

Last edited:

The Collector

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
I Rep That West
Finished season 1. I can definitely say I’m all in on the show. It’s really good. I can’t call it great right now, but it might be.

Those last 2 eps were :ooh: :damn::mjlol::ohhh:

Greg the egg. :mjlol:

I couldn’t stop laughing at Roman’s rocket blowing up. Dude is such an a$$hole too. :dead:

I liked the mom. I hope she’s in a decent amount of eps in the following seasons.

Erratic415

Superstar
Daps
Finished season 1. I can definitely say I’m all in on the show. It’s really good. I can’t call it great right now, but it might be.

Those last 2 eps were :ooh: :damn::mjlol::ohhh:

Greg the egg. :mjlol:

I couldn’t stop laughing at Roman’s rocket blowing up. Dude is such an a$$hole too. :dead:

I liked the mom. I hope she’s in a decent amount of eps in the following seasons.

The whole sequence of scenes from the car accident to Whitney Houston was :blessed: