Official Supernatural Thread!(Show officially ending with Season 15!!)

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Lucifer was about to slap the shyt out of Kelly like
W9kYid.gif

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
:mjcry: They got Hitler and Lucifer.

:francis: Who gonna fukk it up though?
I can see the second half of the season being the Winchesters trying to protect Lucifer's baby while British Men of Letters try to kill it. Cas will find some prophecy about it while Crowley will want the baby for himself just like he try to control Amara

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
I must say brehs after the season finale of last season the question was how the show was going to out-do God and The Darkness :whew:they have delivered on the fukkery. I didn't see the spawn of Lucifer being an option... the mystery of the British Men of Letters and why they are in the United States is still up in the air, and Billie is still chilling in the cut waiting for Sam and Dean to fukk up.

:salute:I can't wait for January

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
On another note if Dean can survive purgatory for a year and Sam can survive being locked in a cage with an angry Michael and Lucifer then that p*ssy ass prison they are in will be a cake walk :mjlol: Bane was locked in a worse prison than where they are

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
On another note if Dean can survive purgatory for a year and Sam can survive being locked in a cage with an angry Michael and Lucifer then that p*ssy ass prison they are in will be a cake walk :mjlol: Bane was locked in a worse prison than where they are
Word they won't be in there that long and prison up here is vacation with 3 meals a day an shyt instead of your soul being torn apart :bryan::bryan::bryan:Both Sam and Dean have been to hell Sam TWICE :huhldup::to:CIA:ufdup:

parallax

Superstar
Daps
so theres soon to be a nephilim and the anti christ is running around. i wonder how fukked the world would be if they managed to team up