Official Supernatural Thread!(Show officially ending with Season 15!!)

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
This season is weird to me. It doesn't feel like Supernatural at all

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
crowley calling cas "feathers" cracks me up :russ:

i'd watch a crowley and cas spinoff :ohlawd:

i thought lucifer possessing the president would last more than 20 minutes :patrice:

i wish the winchesters could go back to hunting wendigos and leprechauns and shyt :francis:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Why would Sam and Dean send Castiel off with the President's baby mama while they stay with the unconscious POTUS?
At least Castiel has the power to make people forget shyt and vanish in the blink of an eye...what the fukk goo are Sam and Dean to a recently unpossessed President?

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
yea they need to collab with the brits they weaponry is amazing that egg thingy was lit.
so theres soon to be a nephilim and the anti christ is running around. i wonder how fukked the world would be if they managed to team up
i thot the anti christ kid died or sum shyt, but man if he was the result of a regular demon and human than a archangel and human hybrid shld blow it out the water and that lil nikka turned cas into a doll like it wasn't nothin :merchant:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
TBH not really feeling this season at all. Anytime you start bringing politics into my supernatural i phase out. Like how do they continue to hunt after this while making sense? Show always goes to hell once they change show runners. First Gamble now these people.

This feels alot like season 6. Alot of ideas just floating around with no set place to take them. We have mama winchester back/british men of letters and a scorn Lucifer but somehow the boys are being held prisoners for trying to kill the president and we have a human with lucifer kid??

Like wtf???

Hopefully the second half gets back in the swing of things. Trailer for the mid season premiere

Season 13 confirmed.
Supernatural Season 13 Confirmed

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
TBH not really feeling this season at all. Anytime you start bringing politics into my supernatural i phase out. Like how do they continue to hunt after this while making sense? Show always goes to hell once they change directors. First Gamble now these people.

Hopefully the second half gets back in the swing of things. Trailer for the mid season premiere

Season 13 confirmed.
Supernatural Season 13 Confirmed

I don't why they don't create an arc like 1-5.

Phillyrider807

Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
I don't why they don't create an arc like 1-5.

You can only create a arc like that when u have a clear vision on where u want to end. This show has no idea when it's ending.

TBH this show doesn't need a "1-5 arc" to be good. The entire premise of this show is hunting things that go bump in the night. You can never run out of good ol fashion ghost stories. Just do that.

But whatever storyline they got going on now. This isn't supernatural.

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
You can only create a arc like that when u have a clear vision on where u want to end. This show has no idea when it's ending.

TBH this show doesn't need a "1-5 arc" to be good. The entire premise of this show is hunting things that go bump in the night. You can never run out of good ol fashion ghost stories. Just do that.

Nah what made the first 5 seasons go is the overarching story arc. This has never been Buffy status more like Angel . The really cool special episodes were good and all in moderation but that is it. And they "tried" to do a story arc with the mark leading up to the darkness, but it was convoluted with metatron/demon dean/ abigail and all that shyt. They just need to plan it better.

Phillyrider807

Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Nah what made the first 5 seasons go is the overarching story arc. This has never been Buffy status more like Angel . The really cool special episodes were good and all in moderation but that is it. And they "tried" to do a story arc with the mark leading up to the darkness, but it was convoluted with metatron/demon dean/ abigail and all that shyt. They just need to plan it better.

I agree seasons 2/4/5 is supernatural at it's peak and it's because of the overall arc. But what im saying is seasons 1-5 was a plan made from the jump with it ending with Sam saving the world but dying and dean retiring and being with Lisa.

Season 6 was renewed and they had to change stuff up.

The show in it's current state they clearly have no idea when it's gonna end. And it's been that way since season 7. So until the showrunners pick a ending season were never gonna get a overarching story like seasons 1-5 cause there's no concrete ending in place. This show could very well go to season 15 or higher.

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

This season seems to be doing a throwback to season 3 where the boys were being hunted by the FBI. They're playing on the fact that while everything they do is world saving, it's well hidden because it's all illegal with no good explanation. The UK men of letters offers a contrast of being able to be better because they have infrastructure and possible government influence. We'll see how this plays out long term.