Official Supernatural Thread!(Show officially ending with Season 15!!)

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
TEAM WINCHESTERS
tumblr_miazecVM8q1r3ifxzo1_500.gif

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Easily best episode of the season. It was obvious Sam/Dean weren't going anywhere but i really did think this was the end for Mary. Cas caught me off guard.

I love rooting for the boys but it's time like these where you just have to admit to yourself Sam/Dean be doing some really inexcusable stuff just to save themselves.

Hopefully the second half of the season can keep going with strong episodes. We still have the nephilim to worry about and now whatever threat is looming over their heads for breaking the spell.

At this point i just hope this season turns out better then season 7. Season 7 is obviously the worst season of the show but even that season had "Hello Cruel World" and "Death's Door". No episode this season has come even close to those 2 episodes.

Last edited:

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
Easily best episode of the season. It was obvious Sam/Dean weren't going anywhere but i really did think this was the end for Mary. Cas caught me off guard.

I love rooting for the boys but it's time like these where you just have to admit to yourself Sam/Dean be doing some really inexcusable stuff just to save themselves.

Hopefully the second half of the season can keep going with strong episodes. We still have the nephilim to worry about and now whatever threat is looming over their heads for breaking the spell.

At this point i just hope this season turns out better then season 7. Season 7 is obviously the worst season of the show but even that season had "Hello Cruel World" and "Death's Door". No episode this season has come even close to those 2 episodes.

Time to add a giant to the cast:wow:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
this was trash, i thot angels cld hear prayers all day had to do was pray to cas...or even if they didnt u tellin me a angel cnt locate people :dahell: this shyt is gettin wack i only care bout the brits

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
this was trash, i thot angels cld hear prayers all day had to do was pray to cas...or even if they didnt u tellin me a angel cnt locate people :dahell: this shyt is gettin wack i only care bout the brits
Remember Cas can't locate Sam and Dean due to him engraving marking on their bones so that no angel can locate them back during season 5
tumblr_m65y5xsEnD1r29uquo2_1280.jpg