Official Supernatural Thread!(Show officially ending with Season 15!!)

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
11r.gif

tumblr_o71oasbrfU1uioo6zo1_500.gif

Chuck gives no fukks about this world he created:mjlol:
Chuck fukking up :ufdup:you better help out Sam and Dean or something bad will happen and there will be no more nacho cheese left for you to enjoy

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Just watched these three can't resist fukking up:dwillhuh:What's going to happen on a cosmic scale now due to this?? Cas killed a damn reaper no way are they going to let this rock. Them British MOL have serious clout and power to utilize satellites and take out an entire prison :gucci:Chuck need to restore Death man cause:gucci::dwillhuh:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
The Winchesters stay fukkin up. These dudes cause so much havoc and chaos on a cosmic level they need to be put down. They broke Heaven, Hell, Purgatory, released God's psycho sister who almost killed God himself, released Lucifer, killed Death, released Metatron and he died, killed reapers, got Kevin and Charlie killed, and Jo, Ellen, and not to mention the collateral damage of innocent people that died b/c they released monsters, demons, and all kinds of shyt. Castiel made no sense saying the world needed them...actually it doesn't if you do a body count. The world would be better if they just went away.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
The Winchesters stay fukkin up. These dudes cause so much havoc and chaos on a cosmic level they need to be put down. They broke Heaven, Hell, Purgatory, released God's psycho sister who almost killed God himself, released Lucifer, killed Death, released Metatron and he died, killed reapers, got Kevin and Charlie killed, and Jo, Ellen, and not to mention the collateral damage of innocent people that died b/c they released monsters, demons, and all kinds of shyt. Castiel made no sense saying the world needed them...actually it doesn't if you do a body count. The world would be better if they just went away.
giphy.gif

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
What i don't get is everyone Sam/Dean killed(Angels/Demons/Death/Other reapers) Why is killing Billie finally the one to unleash this "cosmic scale" repercussions?
Billie probably knows something that they don't, Billie seems like the type to be just like Crowley..... she knows EVERYTHING that the Winchesters have done and are capable of and she set something up in case of an emergency of something happening to her. Gotta remember that Billie wanted Sam and Dean BADLY and waited patiently for them to fukk up.... Mary and Cas was the unknown elements to her that caught her by surprise.

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
:dead: this show is still airing?

I binged this on netflix years back. had me hooked, but it started getting old when people kept dying and coming back or whatever. Last episode I remember seeing was they were looking for something in wyoming(gate to hell I think)

can only imagine what this show is about now. these dudes are probably fighting gods and shyt :heh: